Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I never realized how much I hated sitting around watching TV until that's all it seemed I could do. Sam was still being taken care of by Cas. Strike orders to do no hunting. So here I sit, on my bed, sad, angry, and everything else as I flip through the commercials.

My gaze only falls from the TV when I hear a small noise and glance over to the corner of my room. Crowley is standing there, a smirk on his face like he's happy to be there.

Immediately I start to panic, wondering if because Dean had left me that Crowley was here to claim what was his. Me.

I almost fall off the bed as I jump up and move to the opposite corner of the room. My head shakes as fear overtakes me, "No, no, you can't be here. Please, don't do this."

"Oh, but where's the fun in that?" Crowley asks. In a blink he's in front of me, causing nothing but a gasp to leave my lips before he grabs me and the room around me vanishes.

My body struggles in Crowley's grip, my mind not processing the dark alley that we're in yet.

"What the hell?" I hear Dean's voice say behind me and a spark lights in my heart. Crowley lightly pushes me towards Dean, causing me to stumble slightly. "I thought you said you were getting something to "clear my head"."

Crowley gestured towards me, "I did. You can't exactly focus on a case if your focusing on little miss Brooklyn over here."

I moved from Dean, taking a step away and glaring at him as I yelled, "You, you did this?!"

Dean squints his eyes, "What? No, I didn't know he was getting you. I thought he was bringing me a bottle of Scotch or something."

My feet take another step back and I cross my arms over my chest as I give Dean another glare. Crowley speaks up and grabs our attention, "Well, now that the reunion is at foot, let's go."

"Go?" I question and turn my head to Dean. "Last I checked you didn't want me to go anywhere with you."

A sigh leaves Dean's lips as he realizes how badly he messed up. But he doesn't apologize or anything, instead he surprises me with his case. "We're destroying Abaddon. We're looking for a blade, called the First Blade. My dad may have the location written down in one of his old case files."

Although I'm intrigued and enticed to finally be on a case, especially one like this, I still can't get the anger out of me. "Great, so why am I here?"

Crowley raises a finger, "That would be because of me. I just love looking at you two, love birds."

Both Dean and I share a glare towards Crowley before I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"If you want, I can take you back to Bunker," Dean says, his voice calmer.

My eyes look at Dean, my mind recalling the image of me flipping through the TV channels in boredom. "No. If you're going after Abaddon, then I want in." I walk pass Dean, towards his car, as I let the words slip my mouth. "But I'm sitting in the back."

It's the one stab I can give Dean right now, causing him to sigh as he gives one last glare at Crowley before climbing into the driver side.

We drive off and head to a storage space, walking to one of the storage units at the end. Dean unlocks it before stepping in, me right behind him as my eyes glance over the many shelves and cabinets. Crowley goes to join us, only for a Devil's Trap to stop him in the entrance way.

I smirk at Crowley, causing him to roll his eyes. "I'll be right here, then."

Dean and I move further in and stop at a filing cabinet, opening it to look through files. Dean is the first to break the silence and finally apologize. "I'm sorry, I really didn't know he was going to get you."