But you would finally live a little

(Don't play the video until they start singing please. It'll add more mood into it if you listen to it while Bill and Dipper sing)

"Yeah we're demons. How have you not noticed?" Dipper said flapping his wings that were on his waist. "Every demon has a unique physical characteristic that makes them special" I said while directing Dipper's attention to the other demons at the party.

"I guess I never really paid attention t-to characteristic" Bill said now embarrassed. "So what do you guys really do then?" I said now more interested and opened my journal.

"Well every demon is different. That means some demons are more powerful than others but all demons have their own purpose in life. My purpose is to make deals with pathetic beings who have no one else to go to" Dipper said staring up in the sky. "So how about you?" I asked now focusing all my attention to him.

"U-Ummm well you see I don't have much going on... Life was't that interesting until I came here for the summer." Bill said now also staring up in the sky. 

"Alright well have fun kiddo." Dipper said as he turned back to the party. As he turned back to the party he also turned back to Bill and saw him sadly walking back knowing that he had nothing to look forward to. He then suddenly had an idea. "So kiddo I just had an idea" I said while turning back to him. "Do you want to come with me for a bit?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. 

"I don't think I can..." Bill said still said. "I have to go back to the forest and sleep in the bunker." I said knowing I had nothing to look forward to.

"Did you just hear yourself? You just told me the most boring thing ever. I will not let you go back to that horrific life." Dipper said with concern.

"Hmmm I'm not really sure... I mean I just met you..." Bill said still thinking about it.

"I think I know something that might change your mind~" Dipper said clearing his throat. "Right here, right now, I put the offer out, I don't want to chase you down, I know you see it, You run with me, And I can cut you free, Out of the drudgery and walls you keep in, So trade that typical for something colorful, And if it's crazy, live a little crazy, You can play it sensible, a king of conventional, Or you can risk it all and see, Don't you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play, 'Cause I got what you need, so come with me and take the ride, It'll take you to the other side, 'Cause you can do like you do, Or you can do like me, Stay in the cage, or you'll finally take the key, Oh, damn! Suddenly you're free to fly, It'll take you to the other side" Dipper sings trying to persuade him to leave his boring life and join something vastly more interesting.

"Okay, my friend, you want to cut me in, Well I hate to tell you, but it just won't happen, So thanks, but no, I think I'm good to go, 'Cause I quite enjoy the life you say I'm trapped in, Now I admire you, and that whole show you do, You're onto something, really it's something, But I live among the swells, and we don't pick up peanut shells, I'll have to leave that up to you, Don't you know that I'm okay with this uptown part I get to play, 'Cause I got what I need and I don't want to take the ride, I don't need to see the other side, So go and do like you do, I'm good to do like me, Ain't in a cage, so I don't need to take the key, Oh, damn! Can't you see I'm doing fine, I don't need to see the other side." Bill sang back in response.

"But you would finally live a little, finally laugh a little,Just let me give you the freedom to dream , And it'll wake you up and cure your aching, Take your walls and start 'em breaking, Now that's a deal that seems worth taking, But I guess I'll leave that up to you~" Dipper said hoping that he would say yes.

"Fine I'll try it" Bill said now persuaded.

"Don't you wanna get away to a whole new part you're gonna play, 'Cause I got what you need, so come with me and take the ride, To the other side,So if you do like I do, So if you do like me ,Forget the cage, 'cause we know how to make the key, Oh, damn! Suddenly we're free to fly, We're going to the other side, So if you do like I do(To the other side), So if you do like me(We're going to the other side), 'Cause if we do we're going to the other side, We're going to the other side" sang both Bill and Dipper awaiting the adventures that will presented in front of them.

"So where will we go first?" Bill asked Dipper now excited to go with Bill.

"First I need to introduce you to my sister." Dipper said also now ecstatically excited.