Bill where have you been!?

(Reminder of how Dipper and Mabel look)

(Reminder how Bill and Will look)

Demon Mabel was lingering downstairs drinking Mabel Juice when she noticed that Demon Dipper and Bill hasn't been downstairs for quite a while. She decided to go upstairs to check on them. As she slowly opened the door she saw the cutest thing ever. She took her camera out and took a picture of them together. When she was starting to close the door Dipper woke up and saw Mabel slowly backing up.

"Mabel Pines what are you doing here?" said Demon Dipper with anger in his voice

"I'm not sorry!" Demon Mabel said as she teleported away.

"I'm gonna get her later..." Demon Dipper said as he looked down. I never knew Bill could look so adorable.

"D-Dipper...?" Bill said as he slowly woke up. I noticed my arms were around Dipper's waist and I immediately removed them. "I-I'm so sorry!" I said retreating back to my sad of the bed.

They laid in bed for a few more minutes in defeaning silence before one of them decided to speak. Demon Dipper rose from the bed and began to get dressed.

"Dipper why didn't we go with our alternate versions?" Bill asked while also rising from the bed.

"I couldn't risk you getting hurt" said Demon Dipper.