And help is what you received

"C'mon follow me" said Dipper walking to the party.

"O-Okay so what is your sister like?" Bill said with curiosity. "Is she nice?" I asked nervously knowing that most demons weren't.

"Well she is quite the bright and cheerful one I'll say that" Dipper said snickering. "Plus she always wants to try new things no matter what they are which concerns me" I said worried.

"Well she sounds nice" Bill said happily.

"Well you'll find out soon enough" Dipper said opening the door for them to enter.

Right as Bill entered the room his mind was blown away from how many demons their were. He saw a big variety of demons everywhere. He saw demons with one eye, demons with gigantic wings, and demons that actually looked normal. As they got closer to Dipper's sister Bill recognized similar traits that his sister had. They looked like twins from what he could tell.

"Bro Bro where have you been!?" Mabel screamed worried. As I looked besides my brother I saw a shorter teen. "AWWWW WHO'S THAT CUTIE!!!" I said picking him up and hugging him. "He looks so adorable" I said as I hugged him tighter.

"Well I found him outside. His name is Bill Cipher and he's seemed really lonely so I decided to bring him with me. Hope you don't mind" I said smiling at the sight of my sister hugging him.

"H-Hi" Bill said shyly

"HE EVEN SOUNDS CUTE!!!" Mabel said with more joy than ever. "Hold on Dipper can I talk to you?" I said putting him down. "Does he know who we are?" I said still staring at Bill.

"Yeah and he doesn't seemed that fazed by it which makes me wonder what else he's seen" Dipper said looking at where Bill was but not seeing him. "Hey Mabel?"

"Yeah bro bro?" I said turning to look at Bill but seeing nothing. "OH MY GOD WHERE DID HE GO!?!?!?" I yelled worried.

"I DON'T KNOW BUT WE NEED TO FIND HIM BEFORE-" Dipper said before he was interrupted by another voice.

"Who's mortal is this?" another demon asked holding Bill up by the leg.

"P-PUT ME DOWN!!!" Bill yelled scared and tired from being hung upside down.

"And what are you going to do if I don't?" the demon laughed along with several other demons.

"I'm gonna beat you up" Bill said trying to swing at him.

"You beat me up?" the demon laughed harder. "Listen kid you couldn't beat me up even if you wished for it" the demon said wiping tears of laughter from his eyes.

That gave Bill an idea.

"Are you sure about that?" Bill said now smirking.

"Yes, you'll never be able to hurt me and I'm sure of that" the demon said now shaking Bill around.

"Put him down..." ??? said.

Everyone turned to the direction of the voice but saw nothing. Some demons were looking around to find who said that. A few minutes passed with no luck. Demons were now scratching their head in confusion and fear. They were scared because never before have they heard a demon without a physical appearance.

"Who said that!?" one demon yelled only to be swallowed by a hole in the ground seconds later.

While that was happening the demon that was holding Bill dropped him and fell to the ground screaming from immense amounts of pain. Bill watched in horror as the demon was now also being dragged down to the deep fiery pits of the underworld by arms made from pure fire. Bill then ran to Dipper hugging him for comfort and safety.

"All who dares to lay a single finger on that mortal will suffer punishment from beyond. So I highly advise you not to disturb him" the voice said now fading away.

After the voice left all the demons stared at Bill in horror and backing away. Some demons even ran out of the party in a panic. The host announced that there was going to be a temporary break on the party due to the current abnormality around the area. After the announcement everyone left the party. Dipper, Bill, and Mabel walked to the outside of the house.

"Bill...?" Dipper said scared to even touch him.

"Y-Yes?" Bill said still confused and scared.

"Was that you?" Dipper said still horrified.

"I-I don't know..." Bill said now realizing how scared Dipper was. "I j-just asked for help..." I said trying to figure out what just happened.

"And help is what you received" ??? said appearing right in front of them as if he just came from thin air. "Hello Bill it's quite the pleasure seeing you again" I said inspecting them. "My my I almost didn't recognize you without that book in your hands~" I said realizing I could have quite the bit of fun with them.

"W-WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM!?!?!?" Dipper yelled now shielding Bill.

"I am whoever you think I am" ??? said smirking. "And as for your friends" I snapped my fingers making a hole in the ground showing the punishments those other demons were going through.

One of the demons were being ripped apart limb by limb and another being hung on a tree while birds that appeared as skeletons were pecking at it essentially poking pieces off of the body.

"P-Please help..." the demon being pecked by birds weakly shouted.

"Awww I wish I could but sinners deserve to die where they were born" ??? said smiling with pleasure at the sight of demons being ripped apart breaking their spirit and will to live.

"P-Please I'll do anything..." said the demon being pecked now with tears of blood on his cheeks. "I-I didn't mean to do that..." they said now realizing there was no point in trying to beg for forgiveness. They knew who he was. They knew he showed no one mercy. This was the end for them...

"Please let them go..." Bill asked crying from fear. "They don't deserve this...all they did was mildly irritate me..." I said hoping he would listen to me.

"I really wish I could dear. I really do but I'm afraid I can't do that. All sinners get punished and this is the punishment that I felt was appropriate for them." ??? said still smiling at the sight of someone asking for mercy.

"If you let them go I'll let you have control of my body at any time..." said Bill now desperate.

"I appreciate the offer but I'm afraid this is more fun" ??? said snapping his fingers taking the sinners to another punishment.

This time the demons were both in a dark and empty room.

"W-Where are we?" said one of the demons still exhausted and tired from all the pain.

"This room knows what your darkest fear is and brings them to reality~" ??? said to them smiling even wider.

"W-Wait so-" the other demon tried to say before being attacked by something huge. Both of the demons screams were muffled and at one point you could hear their bones being crunched and split apart.

It was a few minutes of screaming and pleads for mercy. At another part the beast ferociously threw a leg from one of the demons so high it came out of the hole and back down.

"Well I'm bored now" ??? said closing the hole in the ground. As the hole was closing they only heard cries of pain and pleading of help until the hole finally closed erasing those two demons from existence.

"T-THAT WASN'T NECESSARY!!!" Bill screamed now scarred.

"But it just adds to the fun~" ??? said now looking at Dipper and Mabel. "Oh, how rude of me I haven't introduced myself yet~" ??? said walking towards Dipper and Mabel.