Nature

The birds were chipping, the flowers were blooming, and the town was awake. Bill was cooking breakfast for everyone, Will was brushing his teeth, Demon Dipper was getting dressed, and Demon Mabel was in the backyard playing with her bubbles. 

"I wonder what's that smell" Will questioned just as he finished up brushing his teeth.

"Alright my hat on and my sword is at my belt" Demon Dipper said finishing up getting dressed. "Hold on what's that smell?" I asked as I got a whiff of a delectable aroma.

"The sunrise sure does look pretty" Demon Mabel said gazing at the orange and red sky. When I walked back inside I saw Bill cooking in the kitchen. "Hey Bill watcha up to?" I asked looking at the food he was making.

"Nothing much just cooking us breakfast" Bill flipped a pancake.

"Awww! How sweet of you!" Demon Mabel said hugging Bill.

"Can you tell the others to come down?" Bill said putting the pancakes onto the plates

"Of course!" Demon Mabel said teleporting the rest of the crew to the kitchen.

"W-Where am I!?" Will yelled with fear. I was walking down the stairs when everything turned pink and I ended up in the kitchen.

"Good morning everyone" Demon Dipper said taking a seat.

"Good morning Dipper!" Bill said giving Demon Dipper a pancake. "I hope you all enjoy!" I said putting a pancake on my own plate.

The pancakes were shaped like a triangle which was well expected. Although it was shaped oddly the taste of it was flavorsome. It was like biting into the fluffy side of the lamb. 

"Wow Bill these are adequate" Demon Dipper said taking a second bite.

"Well thank you! I learned how to cook at a young age, Will always loved my cooking" Bill said nudging Will's shoulder with his elbow.

"H-His cooking always eased me" Will said taking a third bite.

They were in the middle of eating when they heard the doorbell ring. Dipper had completely forgotten that he invited Wendy over.

"Excuse me, I'll be right back" Demon Dipper said rising and going to the door. "Hey Wendy!" I said opening the door.

"Hi Dipper!" greeted Wendy. "Where are those twins you were talking about?" Wendy said entering.

"They're in the kitchen. Would you like to join us for breakfast?" Demon Dipper asked welcoming her into the kitchen. 

"Sure!" Wendy said walking into the kitchen.

"Hi Wendy!" Demon Mabel said hugging her.

"Mabel!!!" Wendy exclaimed excitingly.

"W-Who's that?" Will asked pointing at Wendy.

"Meet Dipper's crush, Wendy!" Mabel teased.

"Mabel!" Demon Dipper blushed.

"What was that?" asked Wendy.

"N-Nothing!" said Demon Dipper covering Mabel's mouth.

"So are these the twins?" Wendy asked pulling Bill's cheek.

"Careful Wendy you might make Dipper jealous~" snickered Demon Mabel.

"What now?" Wendy said confused.

"Mabel what did I say!!!" exclaimed Demon Dipper.

"Would you two like to learn about nature?" asked Wendy.

"S-Sure" said Will. 

"I'm in!!!" Bill exclaimed heading up to his room and getting clothes.

"Are you sure about this Wendy?" Demon Dipper asked worried.

"Don't worry I'll make sure they return back in one piece... or more" Wendy said reassuringly.

"Alright well have fun I guess" said Demon Dipper.

"We're ready!" Bill said leaping from the stairs to the ground.

"Bill!!! Oh my god!!!" Demon Dipper said running towards Bill.

"That was fun!" said Bill getting up.

"I like that ones ambition!" Wendy said picking up Bill.

"Have fun you two!" Demon Mable said walking into her room.

Bill was on her shoulders and Will was holding her hand as they exited the estate. When Will took his first step into the forest he immediately became frightened. When Will looked around he saw terrifying creatures all around.

"W-Wendy! I'm scared!" Will said tightening his grip on Wendy's hand.

"Don't be, nature is beautiful and kind!" said Wendy.

"O-Okay" said Will. I looked around seeing a mouse being picked up by a eagle. Nature truly is terrifying.

"Would you like to see my house?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah!" Bill and Will yelled.