CHAPTER EIGHTEEN; FAMILY DINNER OF TENSION

chapter eighteen
(the frost)

chapter eighteen(the frost)

☆★

                     JACK COULDN'T believe what had just happen. Never in his life had he even imagined watching somebody's heart get ripped out that easy, or watching somebody's heart get ripped out at all. He felt gross, like he needed to shower. He just wanted to cry for Daniel although he didn't know him and he seemed evil.

                     But he was frozen in shock as Elijah continued wiping the blood off of his hands with some white handkerchief of his. "You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?" Elijah questioned.

                     Klaus stepped back, a cocky smile on his face to cover up the worry. "You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" he offered, walking toward the drink cart he had. 

                    Elijah threw the handkerchief to the ground and jumped at Klaus, throwing him throuhg the glass doors.

                    Jack stood against the wall, almost crawling into a small ball because he was worried. He'd never seen Klaus truly afraid of someone, nor had he ever seen someone hurt him so easily. He was shaking.

                      Klaus stood up, "Easy. I just finished renovating" he growled. Elijah looked unfazed and stood tall, waiting for Klaus to strike again. Klaus rushed toward him and dived into him, making him crash into the table shattering it. "You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family" Klaus walked around him, gloating.

                     Elijah huffed and then vamp-sped and knocked Klaus against one of the many coffins. Klaus opened the coffin across from him and undaggered Kol, holding it above Elijah who had planned to attack Klaus again."Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!" he warned.

                     Jack slowly stood up, he wasn't sure what to do. He wanted to say something, stop this fight but he also didn't want to get hurt.

                     "Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with" Elijah taunted.

                      Hesitantly, Klaus lowered the dagger, still holding Elijah down against the coffin. "Mikael is dead" he informed letting him go.

                       Immediate shock ran over Elijah's face, "What did you say?" he questioned.

                        "I killed him. With his own weapon" Klaus stated, looking over at Jack who now stood at the entrance of the room, wary. "With the help of Jack over there. He's gone Elijah. Forever" he explained, Elijah looked over at Jack but lose interest immediately.