PROLOGUE

.
.
.
.
.

When I was a Child My Grandparents Told me some people is strange now,when someone have Fallen for you,you are Lucky but Love is have a Time Limits You better put a right time for your Love if you have Love/Fallen For you...but its hard to have a love too some people are in relationship right now but someone Liking to you or Obsessed to you, but you know you are in relationship now and saying them "Sorry" its hurt to hear but some people cannot Accepted when they Heard that from them mostly their Liking person Said that to them,they will not stop until they not getting you by their Side...and You better pick A right person before you Answer him...but when The person really Obsessed to you they will Kill Your Love One's,...its Horrible when you love someone but their side is Darkness and hiding their Secrets from you...you better Pick the right person or else your life will be in Danger...
.
.
.
.
Y/N P.O.V //

Y/n:Its very Horrible! I thought when you find your love it will be happy but its horrible that I think...
Grandma:(Laughing)~Ooh Y/n your just a younger Age how did you know that?when you find your love it will be happy?
Y/n:I was reading and then I see it!why...Grandma?
Grandma: Nothing Y/n you are such a young Age,why you need to know that don't Mind what grandma said ok?
Y/n:Ok Grandma (Yawn)
Grandma: I think you are sleepy now I will go Grandma room ok,sweet dreams..Y/n
Y/n:Sweet dreams too Grandma!(Lay on bed)

*Closes the Door*

Y/n P.O.V //
Its very Horrible that I think...I thought love is good well its very horrorible!Horrible! I don't know if Grandma Making a story again...hmm...well(Yawn)time to sleep...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time Skip //

Someone looking at me and I saw Seven little Boys in my back but I am curious I want to talk to them or ask them but I cant come to them,I don't know why?so I proceed to Play with my Doll then someone Running And Watching while I'm Playing then I look I see the boy Almost near to me but I can't see his face full black and Mystery when I blink my eyes The boy is Gone"Hello?where are you ?" I shout loudly but its very Quiet And there's no someone only me and the mysterious seven little boys but I see the door Open and I look...the Seven little boys are walking in The dark and they gone...I don't know why then I said "Wait for me!" I follow them in the dark and I can't see anything I follow the Light and stop someone "Y/n Hi Do you remember me?" I response "Sorry,I don't know you?who are you?" Then he said "My name is --------" I heard some noise and said "-------- where are you?" "--------!--------!" And said to me "sorry my friends Called me I gotta go now...I hope we will meet when we grow up now Y/n" huh?but I don't know whats your Name?"Y/n!can I be you're Boyfriend when we grow up together!" Huh?"Why?you ask me like that?" I was curious but I don't know if he see me in personal "Just say it!please!" Ok, "Yes!i will!" Then I see him and his Boys and Making my ear noise... And I woke up...

Y/n P.O.V. //

Aaghh!it was a Nightmare again!this is my dream when I was a child creepy and I don't understand My name is Reum Y/n I'm 18 yrs old,Studying in Seoul Gwang University... I don't understand my Dream Why is it always Showing...but the strange boy said to me can I be you're Boyfriend? What the freak?ugh!never mind!...

Time check 8:15 a.m I gotta go now texting Jennie "Where are you now?" "Jennie reply:I'm OTW now" me "Ok see you at school" phew!I thought she is the first Go in the school...but i m out now...