YANDERE JIMIN X READER

•••Continuation•••

Y/N P.O.V. //

I was going to home now,and I was pop up in my that tomorrow will start my class again I dont know what to do because jimin will left in my house what if he need someone o take care of him...but...my grandma said he will protect me so what,so I know he can take care of him self too maybe I will leave him some food then I'm gonna leave the house thats it!but I missed my grandma and I still dont get it why or how did she find that kind of human or Hybrid he said whatever...I take a both sigh and get in of my home now "Y/n Your back!!!" Then jimin hugged me tightly eh?!what's the problem of him why he miss me a lot I didn't go so long but he hugged me like I left him on his side..."H-hey,Jimin why you just hugged me like that..." "Wh-why,I just missed you already even you just buy our foods" then I sigh again I just pat his hair "Well go back now" then he nod and he went his favorite spot Really?!

Y/n:hey...
Jimin:hmmm...?
Y/n:is that your favorite spot?
Jimkn:Yeah!I found my Favorite spot and I always sleep here
Y/n:wow?you really found your favorite spot huh?on my Sofa Really?
Jimin:Ohh...but its very comfortable when I Sleep here
Y/n:*sigh* its ok I have bed room so you can take that my Favorite sofa
Jimin:*smiled* Yay!thank you Y/!!!
Y/n:yeah,yeah its nothing...*put some food on table*
Jimin:*Glancing Y/n*
Y/n:*busy Arranging the food*
Jimin:*Why you so perfect Y/n I hope I can be like you that you can fall for me,but fuck!?why I fall for you already!!that day I met you!?*
Y/n:*felt weird*
Jimin:*Glancing deeply*
Y/n:*look on back*
Jimin:*look from other*
Y/n:uhmm,hey
Jimin:What...?
Y/n:Well,Tomorrow will start my  class again...
Jimin:and?
Y/n:and I'll leave here early
Jimin:what?!you serious?!
Y/n:Yeah...?Why?
Jimin:are you leaving me again...
Y/n:leaving you?WHAT?! Ofcourse no!I'm still schooling I need to finish my school and after that I'll find my perfect job now.
Jimin:oh,that is called school?I though youll gonna leave me again...
Y/n:*chuckle*No what the hell of you thinking Jimin...
Jimin:Sorry..I'm just shook..
Y/n*nod*its ok
Jimin:*nod*

JIMIN P.O.V. //

I thought Y/n will leave me again but its not I know she won't leave me and I'll never leave her on her side why Y/n so Beautiful I can't stop glancing on her because shes so Beautiful to me but why shes so sad always even I make her happy shes smiling but if no one make her laugh shes serious...I want my Y/n happy than sad  I promised to my self that she will on my side Forever and I'll not let her go as I see Y/n left me and went to her room so I sneak and follow her and I see shes preparing some things that she will go to school for tomorrow I wish no one can go to her side only me im the one who always on her side and no one can touch my lovely y/n...I still glancing on her while shes getting important I glance on her deeply,then she saw me that I'm glancing on her then I just pretend that I look everywhere then I went to my y/n favorite sofa I lie down to the sofa and thinking about to y/n until I fall asleep...

TIME SKIP //

I was going to leave my house now while jimin is sleeping on my sofa then I get my bag and suddenly someone talk "Y/n...where are you going now..." While he is yawning "Ah...jimin I need to go now in school I'll right back here hmmm,just wait me here" then he just nod "if its ok if I'll gonna drop you here when your school end now" "jimin,I'm sorry but No if you go in my school many people will scared to your look" then he just look down "Aisshh,need to go now I'm gonna be late!theres a food their!dont come out ok!" Then I walk to the door while he is still standing and close the door and leave him now...