YANDERE SUGA X READERpt.2

Continuation...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N P.O.V. //

I wake up in the Morning and I look at the time,7:30 a.m. so I stretched my Body and I dont want to get up on the bed I Feel dizzy...when I lay down on my bed and my phone vibrate and see "New Message from 💕Soobin💕" and I was curious huh?why He message me And I check "Heyah!Y/n!watcha Doing right now?" Soobin said and I replied "Well,Still hang on in Bed...why?" Then I was Shock he Replied Fast "Aah!well nothing..just asking oww!!If you are free tomorrow if we can hang out just the two of Us?" And that day I read his message to me I was Schock with I dont know!!I dont know what kind of feelings I was Shock!!and "Aah,Okay No prob Broo^^" then he Replied "Really?Thanks!See you Tomorrow! ^^" then that's it...and I was Thinking what should I ware for Tomorrow and I dont know what will he said to me...Someone Knocking the door and I said "Come in" and it was Jimin...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JIMIN P.O.V. //

I was Heading up stairs to said to Y/n Come down now because I'm done cooking for our Breakfast,Im heading to Y/n Room and I knock she said "Come in" when I come in I see her face look curious and I just Ask her...
.
.
.
Jimin:Why you look Serious huh?or curious?
Y/n:Aah!nothing Oppa...just nothing...
Jimin:Hmmm,Just tell me ok...I'm Your Brother dont be shy to tell me...
Y/n:Oppa,Soobin Want to meet up with me for Tomorrow if that's ok to you?
Jimin: huh?why I would say to you No?Its a Yes For me you are a big Girl now not like a kid so You can take care yourself...*Smiled at her*
Y/n:REALLY OPPA?!THANK YOU!!*I hug him*
Jimin:Aaw!No problem Y/n let's go now?
Y/n:*Nodded*Yes Oppa^^
Jimin: "She looks so happy when I Accepted her to meet up with his Bestfriend Soobin or she called Boyfriend..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP //

I already done eat now I went up stair Quickly and I was Choosing what should I wear in School,but Someone Message me "New Message from Dahyun💖" Huh?why she Message me and. I check "Y/n!!Are you in school already?" But i Replied her "Nope,Not Yet Why?" Then she Replied "Well!Nothing!i just want to tell you something..." And i was Curious so i just ask "Tell it now..what is it?" Then she "About Suga..." then I was beating so fast when she mentioned Suga then i Ask "What is it?About Suga?" Then she said "Lets talk in personal..bye~" then she Off i check the time it was 8:00 a.m. Shoot!!!Im gonna Make fast to choose what should I wore then I suit now..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(IMAGINE THIS IS WHAT YOU WORE)

So I go down Stairs and Said to my Brother Jimin "I'm gonna go to School now Oppa!" Then he said "Ok Y/n!Take care!Text me if you have a problem!" Then I Said "Thanks Oppa!" Then I Out

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP //