YANDERE TAEHYUNG X READER pt.2

"LIVING TOGETHER"

Y/N P.O.V. //

After the new Transferred Student Kim Taehyung in Seoul Gwang University many Student Screaming because of his Handsomeness,well Many girl Likes him but,why he choose me like to seat?and why he know my name...that Man Looks scary and he's look like a mysterious in me...Did he know me everything?I don't understand him,but thank Yeonjun saw me and Taehyung Carried me like a married...but Yeonjun is very protective to me even when the bad guys flirting me then he was always by my Side,I will never forget him...
.
.
.
.
Time Check 7:00 a.m. its too Early today but i was finding what should I read,After I find my Read..I read many Love/Kind so I read it...

1.Find the Person who really deserved you or Like you...Pick him because you have a Very Protective person in your Future...

Hmmm...I think when I read number 1 I was Thinking its Yeonjun... But its impossible to happened that,I know he is looking me like a Sister and he is my Big Brother... But I like him By the way...well Let's Skip the Number...

But I was screw up when I read the last...

When the person Really likes You or Obsessed to you,Be Careful because when you get jealous He/she you know he/she sweet outside but its Dark inside,he/she will never stop until they not finished the person who get jealous them...it's almost called a YANDERE,when the person killed because of their beloved once's of the person or they can't stop Their Jealousy until they not make you mine...

What!i think its creepy here in this part so I stop Reading,"Bzzzz!bzzz"my Cellphone is vibrating so I look and See "You have a Friend request" Hmm?who?I click and I see Kim Taehyung.. What?!is he requesting me?no way Brah?! I see his post a lot of post "Hey you As Crazy as B***h!Go and Die you hella!" "Many people are hiding their angry inside,don't you dare to try me or you gonna straight go to hell.." What?!It-it can't be!its Scary... But I don't know what kind of person he is,then I stop Reading...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP //

After I see a lot of Taehyung post,its very creepy so I chat my Bestfriend Jennie but she didn't replying me yet so I wait it...But time check 7:45 a.m.,I remembered what happened to me and Taehyung,

TAEHYUNG P.O.V. //

Taehyung:(carried married Y/n and look at y/n)
Y/n:~Eh?!get off of me!you Weirdo!what do you want from me!
Taehyung:(smirk) my want?
Y/n:Yes!you want why you doing me like this!Im not Ready what you want from me!
Taehyung: Huh?(curious)what are you saying?~Aaaah...
Y/n:Wait?you don't know?(Fuck!why I said to him!!!I hate my self!)
Taehyung: Well,its not what you're thinking is Y/n,why?you want I giving you a try...
Y/n:(blush) What!NO!I DONT WANT!I SAID! NO!!
Taehyung: Its not what you're thinking is Y/n...I...
Y/n:?!
Taehyung:I...
Yeonjun:Why Y/N?!
Y/n:(look on Yeonjun)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back on the Story//
What Taehyung want to say to me,I don't understand what will he said to me..but I don't know why Taehyung moves look weird...(yawn)...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skip //

"Riinggg!riingg!" Aaaahh!what its the time! Looks at the time "9:00 a.m. shiitt!I am totally Late!Jennie Gonna kill me!eeehhh!!!
I gotta wear now just simple Look (Jeans,white off shoulder and sandals) done!and Run!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N P.O.V. //

ha!ha!I'm almost there!in the School!And Run so fast...I Bump My head and Fall down " Ouch!Oh no!I'm totally late!So-sorry Sir" and the person Response "No!no its okay!its my fault! Because I'm blocking the way that's Why you bump gives a hand" hold his hand (His hand is Cute and his voice kind familiar) Stands up...And He ask me "Are you going to the Seoul Gwang?" "Aah!Yes!because I'm bit of late so I was lazy today sorry for Interupt ing you" ahh!I'm gonna be late! Bye! (Fall the ID)
.
.
.
??? P.O.V. //