YANDERE SUGA X READER pt.3

"THE WAY I BULLY YOU"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N P.O.V. //

At the moment I was Shock when Suga not Bullied me,that time He just Walk out with her Girlfriend Hyunna and not take revenge of me...I think Hyunna very mad at me,but I hope she will not Revenge me again, I'm on side of the Building and said Y/n,Whats wrong?" And when I look it was Soobin...He approach to me and Sit next to me and Said "Why are you look,Serious?'
.
.
.
Y/n:aah,Well nothing...
Soobin: Tell it..
Y/n:Nothing...
Soobin:You are lying...
Y/n:I was just Curious why Suga always Bullying me and her Girlfriend too..
Soobin: You mean Hyunna...
Y/n:*noded*
Soobin: Aiishh...And what happened?
Y/n:he just not Revenge Me..
Soobin: What?!really?!looks Suspicious..
Y/n:well,I need to know why Suga Always Bullying me...
Soobin: Aah...*looking at Y/n*
Y/n:*Slow look at Soobin*
Soobin*look away*
Y/n:Is there anything Wrong?
Soobin: Aah,well nothing...
Y/n:*Sad*
Soobin:*Approach Y/n and Hug her* its gonna be alright...
Y/n:*Gasp* thank you,Soobin you are always on my side..
Soobin: Aah,No-nothing Its okay...*Blush a little*
Y/n:*Why my heart Was beating so Fast? I can't Explained this feeling but we are just Bestfriend...*

(Someone Saw Soobin and Y/n Hug)

Suga:*Clenched*Tsskk!You want to Steal my Y/n Huh!!then Let's see who will win...Let's See who will Die...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP //

SOOBIN P.O.V. //

after I hug Y/n I felt something when I Hug her andI feel that I love her now...and I wasjust blushed and after that Someone mentioned my name "Well Its Soobin the Very protective Bestfriend Y/n,or Could I Say protecting her Crush..." And I Saw its Suga "You!How--!What do you want!" I shout at him...
.
.
.
.
Suga:My want?
Soobin: Yeah!Your Want!
Suga:My want is Back off to My Y/n...
Soobin: Back--...What!!I don't!!!
Suga:See!you Love her now!you can't Leave her...
Soobin: Why you always Bullying her but She didn't not do to you something!!
Suga:*Ignore*
Soobin:See!you Ignoring my Question to you!!
Suga:Shut Up!!Its not your FUCKING business!!!*Walk toward and Grab his T-shirt and slam on wall*
Soobin:are you guilty?why you do this?
Suga:I am not Guilty!!And I do this because--

(Someone call Suga)

Soobin:*Look*
Suga:*Look* ...
Hyunna:Suga!Babe!I've waiting you so long but you are here only...*Look at Soobin*
Soobin:*Is she looking at me?*
Suga:*Let go* Let's go now...I don't want to see A bitch Man...
Hyunna:Bu...
Suga:*Look at Hyunna with Angry eye*
Hyunna:Su-sure..let's go...

(They are left already)

Soobin: That was Close...Something Mysterious move Suga today?...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TIME SKIP //

Its 6:00 a.m. in the Morning I woke up and remembered Soobin hugged me that have a meaning that he can't Explained it...I was gasp too that what just happened so I can't Forget that what happened,"Y/n,Can we go to the Cafe?" said Dahyun and. I said "Sure but,what time?" And she said "Time later?" Then I Just "Ok...👌" and A few minutes... "💖Dahyun have a Message" and I click "OTW now y/n?" and I said "No not Really..." And she said "Well,Maybe see you at School bye!" And our Conversation just ended and Someone knocking the door "Come in!" it was Brother Jimin!!
.
.
.
Y/n:Oppa!
Jimin: How's your school yesterday?
Y/n:Well,Fine Oppa...
Jimin:Hmmm....
Y/n:*Eh?*Oppa?is there anything Wrong?
Jimin: Aah!,Nothing because I'm so happy that you are Getting Teen now and matured! the Old and Childish Y/n has Changed now!
Y/n:Yaaah!Oppa!Stop over Dramatic!! you are over Watching Kdrama again!
Jimin: Aah!Yesterday!
Y/n:yesterday what?
Jimin: Yesterday is there a Good happened?*Smirking*
Y/n:*Remembered yesterday* Aaish....
Jimin: My little Sister is Blushing...
Y/n:Umm...
Jimin:Tell it!
Y/n:Soobin just hugged me...
Jimin: Wut?!Really?!
Y/n:*noded*
Jimin:Aaaah!*Shout like a kid*
Y/n:Oppa!
Jimin:Ahahahahaha
Y/n:Why you are laughing?
Jimin: Nothing Sister...
Y/n:huh?*Dont get it*
Jimin:*Stand Up and Poute Y/n hair* Better prepared go to school before you will be late...
Y/n:Thanks...
Jimin: Your welcome *Smiled and closed the door*
Y/n:Why just Oppa Jimin laugh at me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP //