YANDERE NAMJOON X READERpt.2

"YOU'R MINE NOW"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NAMJOON P.O.V. //

I was going home last night but I saw Someone or should I called a dating,I saw a Girl wore a dress and with a man what they called Their Fiance,But luckily I'm in my car...They get in the car together now and start moving the Car,So I follow them where the car go...and as I park on a side of the abandoned house that they can't see,So the girl get out in the car when I saw it was Ms.Choi and her Fiance and they kiss...I didn't expected that will be happened but I can't Y/n is with someone I can't handled it...I can't handle my jealous... So I'm planning to Y/n Fiance to Cheat and I will find someone that they can End their Relationship, And if that will Happened Y/n will be mine now...As I planned now and I go home now to find someone that will Y/n Fiance will cheat to her...and while Y/n is mine...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP //

I wake up and time check "8:30 a.m" Shoot!!!well I fell asleep while doing this file to my boss!!and I check Cha EunWoo have many message to me that I didn't seen so I check "You have 5 Unread message from fiance💕" and I seen and I reply "Babe!sorry fell asleep thats why I didn't Message you" and I send and he Replied "Ooh,Its Okay I just want to know if you are in ur work now^^" he said and I say "No!I'm on my house!well I'm gonna be late" and he said "Okay babe!Take safe always!love you~" and I only seen and get ready for my self to work...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Imagine This is what you Wore)

And I wore now and I bring the files that Mr

.
.
.
.
.
.
And I wore now and I bring the files that Mr.Kim gives to me...and I go to work now...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ON WORK //

Y/N P.O.V. //

I'm starting working now,And checking all the files and give to Mr.Kim the files now,and he only Smiled to me...a few minutes it was my break time now so I'm waiting Cha EunWoo message to me but he didn't so I call him but he didn't pick up my Call and he didn't reply my Message to him...so I was worried that what happened to him now...and as I i proceed my work now because my break time Is finished now...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KIM NAMJOON P.O.V. //

I'm on my office and I called Ms.Choi to do this in work and she accepted it so she bowed and leave now...I looked at her she looks so Sexy today by her outfit today...I'm getting Horny by her outfit and she is busy now,and I grab my phone to Message the person that who will cheat to Cha EunWoo...so I message her and ask "How's the plan now?" I ask her and she replied "Well its Fine,I have a plan now,So don't worry" and I smirk because Ms.Choi will be mine now and she will know that her Fiance cheat to her but he didn't do...thanks to my plan that she will mine..."Okay,Thank you I will pay you..." And she said "I won't disappoint you.." And I was thinking now what will I do to her...I'm excited now what will Happened...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP //

I thank you again to my Boss and he smiled only...so I take my leave now,But I wonder why Cha EunWoo still not message me and when I see someone was on the side of building and I see Cha EunWoo car so I walk sneak and I see him and I was Curious why I see hes with a girl and He was Kissed by the girl...I was shock when I saw he cheat me...I don't know what I will gonna do I feel only my tears fall on my cheek and Cha EunWoo saw me that I was Crying but silent and he push the girl and he said "Y/n?!Ba-babe?!That is not what you thinking" and I walk away to him and I was crying I want to cry loud but I don't want to see me that I was crying...so I run now and I bumped someone and said "Ms.Choi,What happened to you?!" And I saw it was Mr.Kim and I wipe my tears and he hide me only on his back and said "What's the matter Ms.Choi?did someone Let myou cry?" And I didn't say anything... And Cha EunWoo came and he saw us and he said "Y/n!Dont misunderstanding!I didn't Cheat you!!I always Love you!and I promised that I will not hurt you!!" as he said and I said...
.
.
.
.
Y/n:REALLY?!YOU WILL LOVE ME?YOU WILL NEVER HURT MY FEELINGS?!THEN WHY YOU DID THIS?!
Cha:But,I don't know her!I'm saying the truth!!Please!I still love you...
Y/n:*Crying*
Namjoon:Go away to her now...
Cha:and who the fuck you said that to me!I'm still her Fiance!and I'm just Talking to her not you!
Y/n:THEN WHY YOU MAKE ME CRY?!YOU WILL NOT HURT MY FEELINGS IF I DIDN'T SEE YOU KISSED SOMEONE!!!BUT YOU JUST KISS HER BACK!
Cha:No!I wasn't kiss her back!she try to-
Y/n:Don't explained it now!I saw what happened...*Walk infront to Cha EunWoo "
Y/n:well,Its almost our wedding,but you Ruined...*Removed the ring and Throw to him*
Y/n:Here's your ring...I don't need it anymore let's End now...
Cha:But..Y/N?!
Namjoon:*heh...now Y/n is mine now...right time I ruined that they will getting married,Sorry I End your relationship.. But Y/n is mine only*
Cha:Y/N?!
Namjoon:why you didn't understand her say to you?!Go Y/n now!
Cha:WHY YOU-
Y/n:Stop it Cha!He's right!why you didn't understand my instruction to you?!Leave me alone...
Cha:But-
Y/n:I Said Leave me Alone!!!
Namjoon:*Hold Y/n shoulder and comfort her*
Y/n:*Sobbing*
Cha:*Saw Namjoon Look*
Namjoon:*glance look*
Cha:*I don't understand him?!why hes with always to Y/n?!*
*Cha EunWoo Leave*
Namjoon:*Smirk*
.
.
.
.
Finally... I break their relationship now and now Y/n will be mine now...and I will make her mine no one can have her she will be mine...

//Hi guys,This have a Next part and I quickly Update this because I run of think now...and I need to think for what will next and ending this,Thank you for the vote guys!sorry for my mistaken grammar...Bye!💜//