YANDERE NAMJOON X READERpt.3

"STARTING NEW LIFE WITH ME"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N P.O.V. //

When I saw Cha EunWoo kissing someone I dont know what to do...my heart went broke into pieces,It hurts very very much... But when I was crying I saw My boss Mr.Kim he comfort me and he understand what women feelings when they betrayed by their love...but I dont know when Cha EunWoo cheat me I'm being nice to him but he was trying act kind to me and I will never forgive him what he done to me...I thought we will get married and have a big family but its not...he ruined what I want...now I'm trying to forget my feelings to him and back to being me...and I already cancel my wedding so I need to be free now and find new Job,so I need to say to my Boss Mr.Kim to resign now...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NAMJOON P.O.V. //

When I saw Y/n crying because she saw his Fiance Cheat but he wasn't cheat to her...I command to the Girl to Cheat Cha EunWoo to Y/n be mine now...I meet up to the girl and gave her a money and leave her now...now my next plan that how will  I get Y/n  and be her Mine...time check "9:00 am" and gotta go to my work now...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm,heading to my Work now and I didn't see Y/n here yet...so I just waiting her here in my office, a few minutes I heard the door open and "Mr.Kim sorry I'm late..." and when I see it was Y/n so time check "9:30 a.m." and I say you are been late for 30 minutes Ms.Choi...I say to her calmny and she said "Yes,I know Mr.Kim..." She bowed to me and "You don't need to Bow to me and giving a apologized because you get late...its ok for me just next time dont be late again hmmm?" and she just nod...
.
.
.
.
Y/n:Mr.Kim...
Namjoon: Yes?
Y/n:I have to tell you that...I will end this job...
Namjoon:*Shock*
Namjoon: H-huh?wh-why?well why you need?
Y/n:well,I just want to find better job Mr.Kim
Namjoon:Yes...I understand Ms.Choi but is this job enough to you?
I mean...You are Okay here and you don't do something so why you need to Resign to my job...
Y/n:well...I just want to find more  a better job Mr.Kim,and I will be go in other country...
Namjoon:*No?!it can't be?!*
Namjoon: well...you must be kidding me?!well...leaving me is not easy Ms.Choi
Y/n:*Shock what I heard*
Namjoon:*Shoot!what did I say!!*
Namjoon:Well dont mind what I say...
Y/n:well okay Mr.Kim...
Namjoon:*What should I do?!I can't leave her here in my company!*
Namjoon:Dont leave Ms.Choi here!!
Y/n:well sorry to say this Mr.Kim but its my choice...so I need...
Namjoon:*Shes right...uuggh?!what should I do?!*
Y/n:Thank you for understanding Mr.Kim..*Bow and leave*
Namjoon:*Throw Something*
Namjoon:DAMN!!!What should I do now?!I didn't Do anything to stay her here!!!Fuck Self!!why you just let her go to you!!well I have some time to think and make some plan to have her...*Evil smirk*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N P.O.V. //

When I say to Mr.Kim that I will resign to his company now why hes so strange and why he just say me something that I don't know?!and I dont understand him hes strange today,haystt...whatever well the better Is I say to him now and need to pack somethings and find a job,And I leave the company now...and I'm on my home now and prepared my things to Abroad now...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NAMJOON P.O.V. //

I can't believed to my that I let Y/n Go and leave to my Company,but whatever!!!I need to make a plan to have her and stay to my company,I did cheat to his Fiance but I fail because I let her Go!!!now I won't end this and I will have her someday!!and I start to make a plan and I know what will I gonna do...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME PAST //