YANDERE HOSEOK X READER

"DONT WORRY YOU WILL BE MINE AGAIN"

Y/N P.O.V. //

I'm on my room now thinking what should wore because there will be a photo shoot because my work is a make up of the Idol, so I need to be there"Y/n where are you now?" "Ah,I'm on my way now just wait me there" then I End Message her then I wore now...
.
.
.
.
*Imagine this is what you wore*

I get my phone now and Get my back then leave the house,Few Minutes I'm almost there now and someone calling so I answered "Yaah!Y/n where are you now?!" "I-im almost there now!just wait me!!" "Yah!!you better Get here here now because the idol wi...

I get my phone now and Get my back then leave the house,Few Minutes I'm almost there now and someone calling so I answered "Yaah!Y/n where are you now?!" "I-im almost there now!just wait me!!" "Yah!!you better Get here here now because the idol will arrived here" "Yeah!Yeah!What ever!" Then I hung up now,then I see the building what I work so I get inside now..."Rose!!I'm here now" "Oh!finally your here!" Then I walk toward to her "Is the Idol here now?" "luckily hes not here" "Oh..." Then me and Rose look because Someone opened the door...and we see him
.
.
.
.
.
.

"OMG!!!is that the Idol!So Handsome!!" I get shocked because it was my Ex Boyfriend?!TF?! And I didn't say anything "Hey!what's wrong?" "Ah,well its my Ex Boyfriend" "Oh,Girl!!thats a big problem!"then the assistant say please you two come on the ...

"OMG!!!is that the Idol!So Handsome!!" I get shocked because it was my Ex Boyfriend?!TF?! And I didn't say anything "Hey!what's wrong?" "Ah,well its my Ex Boyfriend" "Oh,Girl!!thats a big problem!"then the assistant say please you two come on the Stuff room were starting now...but I didn't expected it was my Ex Boyfriend Hoseok...ugh!!what the hell?!so I get inside now...
.
.
.
.
.
.
JUNG HOSEOK P.O.V. //

I'm on the building now,and have a photo shoot and I see a two girls on side and when I see it was Y/n my Ex Girlfriend and shes with her friend so I didn't expected we will meet again my ex Girlfriend and I smirk " Mr.Jung it will start the photo shoot now please go in the Stuff room" "Oh,okay" then I go in the Stuff room now...I see her preparing the make up I kept staring at her while she preparing something shes changed a lot she get more and more Beautiful "Mr.Jung Please sit now your photo shoot will be start now" then I sit...
.
.
.
Y/N P.O.V.  //

I ask to Hoseok now I think if I didn't ask to him sit now I think he will still staring at me...then I try to calmn down then I get my make up now then start to make up him...but damn!!He still staring at me,I hate looking someone to me..."Looks like were coincidence huh?"
.
.
Y/n:haha,Coincidence to you not me...
Hoseok: Oh,C'mon dont be so rude to me Babe...
Y/n:Excuse me?I'm not your babe...So stop playing with me Hoseok I'm not a kid as you think *I rolled eyes to him and get something*
Hoseok:*Chuckle*
Hoseok: I'm not playing to you Y/n...
Y/n:Then if your not playing to me dont called me that i feel Uncomfortable...*Put Him lipbalm"
Hoseok:Well,You look more Beautiful Y/n
Y/n:haha,thanks to you...*still make up him*
Hoseok:*Pull her Closer*
Y/n:*Shocked*
Hoseok:Why dont we let's fix again our relationship...
Y/n:*Push him*
Y/n:Excuse me?!I'm not a fool you think from now,Past is past so its mean its Clearly were End!
Hoseok: Why?I just break up to you we can Fix it...
Y/n:I know but No thanks I'm happy for my life now being Single its because of you...*Get the things on the ground*
Hoseok:Oh?Really?
Y/n:Yes!I'm happy for my life now why dont you go on your Girlfriend!
Hoseok:*Chuckle*
Hoseok: Is that it?thats why you dont want to be with me...?
Y/n:Whatever!You can go now its all done...
Hoseok:*Get Up and Leave you*
Y/n:*Sigh in relief*
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally!!Hes gone now!I can't really moved when I saw  him,He is my Ex Boyfriend Jung Hoseok well I dont want to be with him again the day he hurt my feelings to him,And I just really move on that day because when my Boyfriend hoseok I'm not good at wearing and the day he break up with me I changed now and I want to be single...
.
.
.
.
.
FLASH BACK //

Im on the side of the building of the Café that Hoseok will meet up to me,I wonder why He will meet up to me...I think he will tell me something and i have something to give to him too then...few minutes on side of building "Y/n..." and I look it was Hoseok "Hoseok!!Where took you so long?I though you will never meet up to me" "Ah..." he say to me with his cold tone what up to him?so I ask him "Hey!Hoseok what's up to you?are you not feeling well?" "Nah I'm fine Y/n" then I just nod to him "I want to tell you something Y/n.." "Then what is it?"...
.
.
.
Hoseok: Y/n I want to tell you something that...
Y/n:That what?
Hoseok: That I dont love you anymore...
Y/n:*Shock*
Hoseok: I want to tell you that I dont love you anymore my love faded to you now...and I love someone now...
Y/n:*Hold the tears*
Y/n:What did you say?
Hoseok: I dont love you no–*Didn't say completed words because Y/n slap"
Y/n:How dare you to say that to me...
Y/n:Why?!I didn't do anything Wrong with you?!Whats the point!!I mean,what's wrong?!What's wrong with me?!
Hoseok:*Speechless*
Y/n:I give my love from you a lot and now this is what will you say to me...you know what!!then let's end!
Hoseok:*Can't say anything*
Y/n:hah,I will give you something  but I think its Useless...*Hold the gift*
Hoseok:*saw*
Y/n:Here!*Throw the Gift to him*
Y/n:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!*leave him*
Hoseok:*Why I can't Do anything*
.
.
.
.
I'm running away to him because I didn't Expected that this will he say to me,Its hurt a lot to me!I give him a lot and this he will say to me?!The fuck Hoseok?! I can't believed you do this to me,I will never forgive you...You stupid Man!!then I running while Crying...

BACK TO THE STORY //

Now,I'm really moved on to him so I dont care about him so past is past so dont comeback what happened from the past,So thats why I'm enjoying my self being single and its really enjoyed...So I dont care about him all important is I dont want to hurt my feelings again...few minutes the Photo shoot end now so my friend Rose just say "Hey,Y/n I'm going home now I'll text you if I have time then let's hang out" "Sure!!thanks Rose!" "Your welcome Y/n!Bye!" then she leave now I'm only on stuff room Getting back my Make up and Someone just say "Still not Going Home?" I shock and when I look it was Hoseok "Damn,Why your here again?!" He walk towards to me "Nothing I just want to see my Girlfriend" "Tsskk Girlfriend??Whatever I'm not your Girlfriend anymore..so back Off I'm going home now" I get tthe things and put in my bags and going home "Tsskk" he said with rude voice then he push me inside... I get shock...
.
.
.
Y/n:WHAT THE HELL DOING HOSEOK?!
Hoseok:*Smirk*
Y/n:*confused*
Hoseok: Your still my Girlfriend my Y/n we can fixed this...
Y/n:Tsskk!!How many times do I have to tell you Hoseok?!I'm happy now!!so back off!!
Hoseok: Oh,Really?*walking near to Y/n*
Y/n:*backward*
Y/n:TF!!Hoseok!!!what's wrong with you!*Shock because its wall on my back"
Hoseok:*evil smirk* there's no way to run now Y/n...
Y/n:*Pretend not to Scared*
Hoseok:*Pinned you*
Y/n:*Shock*
Y/n:Let me go!!!*Struggling*
Hoseok:If I say let's be fixed again let's fixed...try not to say Something or I will So something...
Y/n:I said I dont Wan–*Didn't say completed words because Hoseok kiss*
Hoseok:*Kisse Y/n*
Y/n:*Shock*
Y/n:*Push him*
Hoseok:Why you broke the kiss?I know you like it...
Y/n:That!I will like it?!Its very Disgusting!!
Hoseok: You denying you like it...
Y/n:*Rolled eyes and leave him*
Hoseok:*Smirk*
.
.
.
I know you still remembered the day I break up with you,but I dont want to hurt your Feelings I do that because my mother want the girl to marry me but I dont like her,and now my mother died now so I already break up with her but she dont want so she dont want happened to her I killed her,thats the way no one can disturb you so thats why I killed her but were not Married shes just my Fiance...Now I want to Y/n back to me I want her this will not happened if my mother Break up to Y/n to me because of that Girl!!but now its Over!so I will back Y/n I need to have plan to have her again but now!You really Changed a lot you are not the y/n with soft hearted person the y/n was Changed, She was fighting now and Attitude... and Dont worry you will be Mine again...

//Hi guys!it's me,Thank you really for the Vote!and thank you for adding to your reading list I really appreciate it!and sorry for my Mistaken grammar,and this is have a part so just wait hope you will like it guys and dont forget to vote if you like my story and thank you for Supporting my next Story Psycho from Taehyung!!dont worry guys I will update and thanks for the vote!!Love y'all Guys!!💜//