YANDERE TAEHYUNG X READER

"MAFIA BOSS"

Y/N P.O.V. //
I hope Jennie is their at the school right now,(walking fast and get in the taxi)Sir to the Seoul Gwang University...(shoot!its 9:00 am now!) Sir can you make faster Driving?Driver:Sorry Dear,But this is the max I drives..Shoot!I'm gonna totally late!Aaaahhh!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jennie P.O.V. //
Calling Y/n in my,hmmm why she didn't Answer my Call for her?where is she?*Time Check* 9:01 a.m Dammit!where is she already? I never thought see will be first arrive in this school hayssst!where are you now? Y/n??

(Get out in the taxi)

Y/n P.O.V //

Y/n:Psssttt!(Breathing)
Jennie: (look the side)Oww!there you are Y/n!you dont know!I've waiting here so long! You know!
Y/n:Yeah, I know...
Jennie: and you always saying to me!you are already woke up early then you are coming in the school Not Right Time!what the the hell are you doing in your life?
Y/n:I know its my fault...
Jennie:Hayssssttttt! Okay!let's move on!let's get in the School...
Y/n:Yeah...(get inside)

Now we are inside of school,Many Students are Talking then Jennie and I was Walking through,then were just Walking and laughing Jennie is my First Bestfriend in this school...she is very angry if im not arrived in right time in the School,she is very cermoning me...allday!"Psssttt!Y/N!" I look at the back then I see
YEONJUN!AAAHHH!my Idial type Crush!but Yeonjun is my Boybestfriend too...

Yeonjun P.O.V. //
Y/N! Long time no see...I saw you are running to The door?and Breathing?
Y/N:Aaahhahaha,I was Get late...ehehehe...
Jennie: Tssskkk!getting?Always duh!
Y/n:Haysstt...
Yeonjun:Umm,let's go?before its bell...
Y/n:Yeah,sure...
Jennie: Sure...

Time Skip //

Now we are in the classroom now and the class is getting started now...My seat mate is Jennie too,while Yeonjun is my second layer which mean at the back...While I doing is writing and Listening,my future is to be a Story maker...but I need to get study hard to achieved my Future in my life...

Yeonjun P.O.V. //
Hey,Jennie let's eat together,invite Y/n in Break Time ok?
Jennie: Yeah...sure...

(Look at the Back)

Y/n:psstt!Jennie... What are you guys talking about?
Jennie:aww!Yeonjun and I will Meet in Break time...and Yeonjun inviting you...
Y/n:Sure!I will not Refuse it duh!
Jennie: well,See yah?...

Professor P.O.V. //

Please,pay Attention all student,I have to introduced all of you meet our new students name Kim Taehyung...please Taehyung Introduced your Self...

Students P.O.V. //

AAAAAHHHHH!SO HANDSOME!TAEHYUNG! SEAT FOR ME!TAEHYUNG! OVER HERE!HANDSOOOMMMEE!!!AAAHH!

Professor: All Student! Quiet!Your New classmate are not getting started because of your Noisiness!aah,Taehyung please,Proceed...

Kim Taehyung P.O.V. //

Im Kim Taehyung transferred student,I'm 23 years old lives in Daegu but I moved in Geochang...(looks at Y/n)

Y/n:~Eh?is he Looking at me?
Professor: Thank you for introducing your self Kim Taehyung... Please choose what you seat...

AllStudent:Taehyung! Here!seat for me!I have an extra Seat!taehyuuunngg!!!

Taehyung:(walking come to Y/n and take a seat)
Y/n:~Eh?!(Why he seat on me?)
Taehyung:(look at Y/n)hello,looks like we met Again...Y/n...
Y/n:(What!How!how did he know my name?!
Allstudent":Hmmph!Ihate her!why Taehyung Choose to take a seat with Y/n!Unfair!grrr!!damn B*tch Girl!