YANDERE HOSEOK X READERpt.2

"MY PSYCHO EX BOYFRIEND"

Y/N P.O.V. //

I'm in my house just lonely because day off,I'm just laying on bed few !minutes I heard Vibrating so I check and I see Rose message me "Hey,Y/n since were Day off today why dont we hang out?" So I just get pop up on my mind and I agree to her "Sure!Rose what time?" "5:00 pm see you there" "sure!!see you!!" Then I turn off my phone then get prepared what should I wore to hang out with Rose...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP //

its almost 5 now so I get my wore now to go now in my house

*Imagine this what you wore*

I get fully prepared now and check in my house if theres something I left and I see none so I lock my house and leave now

I get fully prepared now and check in my house if theres something I left and I see none so I lock my house and leave now...I text her "Where are you now Rose?" "Are you heading now?I'm on side of the bar" I look surrounding "I can't see you where are you?" "I'm just over here"  then Someone called me and I see Rose with Suga  so I just "You Invite Suga?!" "why?is there anything Wrong?" she say with teasing voice "Oh,Y/n your Change a lot" he say "Yeah,Thank you you too" I say with blush inner,then rose say "So...let's go!" Then me and suga Nod...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FEW MINUTES ///

Were having fun so much with my friends but when I eating I someone kept staring at me but I secretly look it was Suga kept staring at me so I just my inner get heart beat Race so I dont know why Suga look at me like that but I still someone still staring at me"Yaah!!lets have a group Selfie!!" I was get shock and I take look  and Suga panicking change way look "Yah!Rose you make me heart attack!" "hehe, Sorry Y/n!!" Then we have a Selfie now...few second Rose and Suga having a Chit chat "Excuse me Guys.." "Where are you going?" "I'm going to restroom" "Oh...ok" then I left them and go to the Restroom now,I look on my back if someone following but theres no one but I hear Some footstep but I look again but theres no one...I was Curious where's the footstep from?but theres no one and I get inside to the Restroom now quickly...
.
.
.
I'm finish using the Restroom now and wash my hand and I heard some Open door noise and I look at the back but still no one "Rose,are you going in..don't scared me" I say while washing hand and still heard a footstep coming near and I was scared now "Oh,dont be scared babe" I was shock it was Hoseok "Yo-you again?!why don't you stop now!!" I yelled on Restroom "Sshhh...dont Yelled Babe..." Then I finish washing my hand "What do you want..." "My want...Is you" then I laugh plastic "Hahaha,Sorry I dont like joke...I'm leaving" then he just grab my shoulder and I widened eyes and I struggle him "I'm serious Y/n let's go back now..." "Huh?!you go back to your self Weirdo!" Then finally I let go now,and run he just Grab my shoulder again I was get shock because he was fast I left him on Restroom but he got me "You will not leave me Y/n your Mine Only!!!" "Your Crazy now!!let me go!!" he still not letting me go and still struggling "Your coming with me" "No!!I'm not!!!" Then I shout "Help!Help me!" then he start pulling me while he grab my shoulder "Y/n!!!" And someone Push Hoseok then he grab me "Y/n!!Are you alright!!" Then it was Suga "Ye-yes...Thank You!!" Then he put me on his back "You!!what's wrong with you to her!!"...
.
.
Hoseok:I dont have wrong She's coming with me!!
Suga:Tsskk,You think she will go with you...?
Hoseok: Its not your Fucking business!!!
Suga:You should Shut your Fucking mouth!!
Hoseok:I will get Y/n!!Give my Y/n!!!
Suga:I said she will not Coming with you!!
Hoseok: And who the fuck you saying?!I'm his Boyfriend!!!
Y/n:Excuse me?!Your not my Boyfriend your my Ex boyfriend..!!
Suga: Then she is your ex girlfriend then why you still getting her!!
Hoseok:Its not your business!!!give Her back to me!!
Y/n:I'm not Going with you!!!you think I will go with you?well HELL no!!
Hoseok: So...you change Him to me?that look Low class person??
Suga:*starting Blood boiling*
Y/n:Shut up Now!!!Your just my Ex boyfriend!!so why you will get Jealous?!
Hoseok:Im still your Ex boyfriend but I still Care you!!!
Y/n:But I dont care you at all now...let's go now Suga*Leave Hoseok with Suga*
Hoseok:*Clenching to his fist*