Prologue

[about 20 years before "Ruby Rose"]

???:Dr. Serizawa, I must inform
You that the general would like to know if you had finished your work.
An atlas soldier told the doctor. The doctor was wearing black Jaens,a long sleeve white button up, with a dark brown vest over it. The man sighed and looked at the Atlas soldier at the doorway and sighed.

Serizawa: Unfortunately sir, I have not. However do tell Ironwood that it will be finished soon.The soldier nodded and left the doctor's lab, leaving the man alone with his thoughts. 'Even if this is for the protection of Atlas... this weapon is too dangerous for simply defense from the grim... it could ruin our ecosystem and destroy our world's balance,just by it being used.' What the man was tasked with was to create a bomb that could eradicate all lifeforms within a 2 mile radius. The doctor hated this... having his intelligence be used for something so barbaric.

He... wanted out of this whole operation. He's been planning to leave for months now, but escaping Atles is one thing, and escaping Ironwood is another. He grabbed a flash drive and began to download all of his work from his computer to his flash drive. He took his flash drive and put it in his pocket before beginning to destroy all of his physical work and blueprints. He the started to run out of his lab and got onto the nearest bullhead to vale.

Once he arrived at vale he got on a cruise towards Menagerie. Currently he was on the cruise writing on his scroll confirming his plan once he arrives to the island. 'It's a good thing I went to medical school,' the doctor thought, once he put away his scroll an began to head to his room...the cruise began to shake. Everyone on the boat looked in horror as a sea dragon grimm began to emerge my the boat. He as well as many others were frozen in place by the sheer size of the grimm. He came back to his senses when a person with a blue hood covering their body jumped into the water. Everyone ran to the edge of the boat to see the person swim deeper until everyone was blinded by a blue light.

Once Serizawa's vison came back what he saw changed his life. A large scalely creature emerged form the water and bit down the grimms throat. The creature also had thre rows of dorsal plates going down it's back, and it had a long spikey tail. It's back began to flash blue as more blinding blue light came out of the monsters mouth, and blasted the grimm, the grim fell back and shot a yellow beam at the monster leaving a large gash on its shoulder. The monster roared in pain before grabbing the dragon Grimm's jaws and began to shot a blue beam down its throat, which caused the grimm to burn form the inside out. The grimm turned into dust as the monster roared in victory. It turned its attention to the boat, many people fearing an attack ran away, however serizawa stayed, the monster was engulfed in blue flames, before the creature began to shrink size and fell back in the boat. The hood that was on the person came off revealing just what it was. It was a female faunus, but not just any fuanus, an extremely rare breed... the Godzilla faunus, the women look up at the man, the two made eye contact.

 the Godzilla faunus, the women look up at the man, the two made eye contact