Welcome to Beacon

Ozpin and Glynda were currently in Ozpin's office looking at the window as they see a flet of Atlas ships arrive at vale.

Glynda: Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels.

Ozpin: Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore. A chirping beep sounds repeatedly. Ozpin turns to see a hollow-message "Access Requested" on his desk. Come in.

The doors slide open to reveal Ironwood as Ozpin approaches to greet him.

Ironwood: Ozpin!

Ozpin stands at attention.

Ozpin: Hello, General.

Ironwood: Please, drop the formalities. It's been too long. And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met.

Glynda: Oh, James! I'll be outside. She walks away.

Ironwood: Well, she hasn't changed a bit.

Ozpin: So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? He picks up a mug and a kettle, pouring as he speaks. Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival.

Ironwood: Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year. Besides, with you hosting, I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up.

Ozpin: I can certainly appreciate the quality time between friends, however, a small fleet outside my window has me concerned.

Ironwood: Well, concerned is what brought them here.

Ozpin: I understand that travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult.

Ironwood: Oz, you and I both know why I brought those men.

Ozpin: We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression.

Ironwood: But if what Qrow said is true...

Ozpin: If what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival. A time to celebrate unity and peace. So I suggest that you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent.

Ironwood: I'm just being cautious.

Ozpin: As am I. Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can... after all your bomb lost us what was our only chance in beating her.

Ironwood: And I have told you we considered bombing her but decided not too. But we're hacked and the bomb was launched anyway. After all she isn't completely gone...

Ozpin: Well... wait what do you mean she isn't completely gone?

Ironwood: we brought her back, we gave her a mechanical body, using her bones as structure. She dosen't have any memories of the past however, but everything she asked us we gave her nothing but the truth. So she will be the best chance we have after all, she is the only remnant of kaiju faunus left...