The stray

It's been a week since Gojira and Miya's Date, they have officially became a couple, not only that she revealed that she was a Muto faunus. The reactions were mixed with the staff and her friends they were fine with it, however with some others they were definitely freaked out by her arms, but Gojira had explained exactly what she was to ccx alm them down. That isnt all however, the two discussed in private, that if a girl likes him she has to make the move not him, in order to prove that he's faithful, as said by Miya. Maria seemed to support them, but in reality she hated it, she hated that her king now has his own queen and doesn't even know it. Similar to Ruby, she felt her chest hurt everytime she saw Miya flirt with him so much, luckily he told her that just because he has a girlfriend it doesn't affect the amount of time he'll spend with his sisters so that helped her. Yang... she hated Miya, but she didn't do anything as it would make her brother mad, so she tries to leave it. Blake, Phyrra, Anna and weiss completely supported it, but they would feel at least a small form of jealousy at times.

Currently Team RWBY and Gojira were around vale that was being set up in preperation of the Vytal festival.

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out...

Gojira: Yeah, I agree you, feeling Alright snowflake?

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!

Yang: You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quiet, you!

Yang: Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish!

Gojira: I don't know why you're complaining it smells good. Plus of course it smells like fish were at the docks.

Ruby: I almost forgot that fish was your favorite.

Gojira: my my rubes I thought you knew me that isn't my favorite.

Ruby: wait what? But I though-

Yang: his favorite food isn't even food, it's dust.

Blake: Seriously?

Yang: Yep!

Weiss: Ahem. She catches everyones attention once agian and decides to answer the question given to her from earlier. I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Gojira: For some reason I highly doubt that.

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: *scoffs* You can't prove that!

Ruby: Whoa. The team looks at a shattered window down the street and a door full of yellow caution tape of the Vale Police Force before walking over to the detective in front, who is writing on his pad. What happened here?