Questions

Gojira followed Ozpin into his office. The two sat down across from each other. With silence between them until Gojira speak.

Gojira: How much will you tell me?

Ozpin: Everything.

Gojira: Everything? No censorship? Anything as in classified information as well?

Ozpin: If I must.

Gojira: My last name?

Ozpin: I did my research, I found a boy who had a runaway Atlas Scientist as a father, and a Godzilla faunus as a mother. Then years later, they all go missing with the boy popping up agian with the unique first name but a different last name.

Gojira: How much do you know about my parents?

Ozpin: Your father, was a scientist of Atlas, worked for General Ironwood... He was tasked to create something called... The oxygen destroyer. It was made to kill grimm, but however he saw it as too dangerous to be ever used, so he got rid of all the notes, and took the digital copies from his lab. And when he escaped he put it somewhere hidden... a place hidden, and the only way to access it, is to burn it to the ground.

Gojira: my house... did the white fang-?

Ozpin: All I know is that someone asked for her assassination, I don't know who asked however one thing for sure is... they didn't know about the bomb. Because a month later, Atlas Military checked the site and found the bomb and took it, and decide to only used it for dangerous grimm.

Gojira: They used it on my Mother!

Ozpin: Unfortunately from what I heard, some believed Kaiju to just be another form of grimm, or that kaiju have more potential for destruction then the grimm. So they fired it.

Gojira: I swear if I find the one who-

Ozpin: You won't do anything...

Gojira: but they killed my Mother!!

Ozpin: I understand that, but yuh pu have to realize... you must prove them wrong. Show them that they were wrong about her. Show them that kaiju are here for a reason and shouldn't be feared.

Gojira: ...*sigh* Okay... I will... one more question.

Ozpin: go ahead.

Gojira: How do you know so much about kaiju and Godzilla faunus?

Ozpin: ah... well to be more specific I know alot about Kaiju faunus in general... such as Godzilla faunus, Mothra faunus, Ghidorah faunus, MUTO faunus and the list goes on. The way I know about them is because I've been alive for a long time, and I've seen many things, I've even met your mother a few times. But how I how all about them is... well, lets answer that with another question. What's your favorite fairy tale?

Gojira: fairy tale?

Ozpin: Yes, a fairy tale...

Gojira: I don't know I guess King of the monsters, mom would always tell me that one. And I like it.

Ozpin: the king of the monsters. To put it short, the story says one day the queen of the monsters will have a child with a human and they would give birth to the King of the monsters, it is up to king to find a new queen once he does... he and his followers will fight and win a war to prove his rule. He fights the forgotten,the grimm queen, then the one who is many, and lastly humanity's mistake.

Gojira: okay so what does that have to do with Me as a kaiju?

Ozpin: Do you know what made your species so special? The Godzilla species? They are currently the equivalent to a royal family... your mother was the queen, and you are the current king of the monsters.

Gojira: *in disbelief*  king?

Ozpin: Yes... hm I'm Afraid it's time for us to finish this up, I have a meeting with the ou ther professors soon. Oh and mr. Serizawa,please do not tell anyone about this, especially your team. I know how open you can be with them.

Gojira hesitantly agreed and began to head back to his room.

Gojira: 'King? That's... just not possible... if I'm a king, then I have to find a queen and have followers?! Then I have to fight some mystery war. Ah this is to much for me I need to take a looong nap after this.' He began to mess up his hair out of frustration. 'I hope he could tell me more about this later...'

He knocked on the door before entering. Miya was on her scroll, maria sleeping, while Anna was reading over her notes, they all looked up at Gojira who looked almost sleep deprive and overall stress. Anna's eyes widened before she strangely returned to normal and continued studying.

He began to walk straight to his bed before he felt someone grab his han. He turned to see Miya holding his hand, she had face that was a mix between seriously concerned and a bit frustrated.

Miya: Where were you?! Ruby went to her dorm about an hour ago?!

Gojira: I had to talk to Ozpin.

Miya: what why?

Gojira: I'm sorry but I can't tell you yet.

Miya: Can't or won't?

Gojira: Can't. Now I need to go sleep, goodnight.

He tried to pull away from her grip, but she held on tight.

Miya: Just... tell me when you can, we partners... aren't we?

Gojira looked at her in the eyes and smiled. Causing her to blush.

Gojira: of course... now let's all head to bed.