The Dance

Gojira and Blake have been dancing four the past three minutes. The two had just finishes up their dance and are now siting at a table having a random conversation, up until Pyrrha.

Gojira: Listen, I'm just saying it looks more like a puma.

Blake: But the thing has hooks that looks like tusk, and pumas don't have tusk.

Pyrrha: Hello~ how are you two doing?

Gojira:Oh Hey P, enjoying the dance.

Phyrra: Well, it's certainly lovely, but I didn't really get a date, nobody asked me out.

Gojira: Really? Of all people I would think at least one person to ask you? You're pretty, your one of the smartest girls in class, and you're definitely the strongest in combat, you're literally perfect personified.

Blake hit Gojira on his side, which barely hurt him ,but was enough for him to notice she was definitely not happy about that statement. All the while Phyrra becomes a blushing mess from Gojira's complement.

Pyrrha: Well I was thinking since I have nobody to dance with, would you like to dance with me?

Gojira: Of course! Hey blake can you tell Ruby I'll dance with her next?

Blake: Sure, have fun goji! Gojira gives her a peck on the cheek before joining Phyrra on the dance floor.

Pyrrha: you're surprisingly good at this.

Gojira: My mom Summer taught me how to dance for the graduation at signal.

Phyrra: Well she's certainly a good dancer. Gojira then spins Phyrra into the air and quickly catches her.

Gojira: Yeah she is.

After a few minutes Ruby walks up and takes Gojira away and begins dancing with him.

Gojira: I'll see you later P!

Pyrrha: Okay! Bye Goji!

Gojira: 'Why is everyone okay with just passing me around?' Hey little rose, how about we take this slow.

Ruby: Okay!

The two slow danced to the music, Gojira looked at Ruby to see her face was beet red.

Gojira: heh.

Ruby: what?

Gojira: Sorry, it's just I've been so busy, with hanging out with my Girlfriends, Training, and finding Astrid. It's been so long since I hung out with you guys, I was starting to miss it.

Ruby: ...Yeah, so was I.

Yang: Come on, it's my turn now! Yang pulls Gojira away from Ruby.

Ruby: Yang!!

Gojira: Uh, I'll buy you some cookies to make up for this okay!

Yang: Come on Goji! Show me what you got! The music almost on cue changed into an more club like music, similar to music that would play at junior's when the two would sneak in.

Gojira: I can't thank you and Anna enough for convincing me to come.

Yang: I honestly didn't do much. But if you want to thank me, how about after our missions you can take me out to junior's?