The Shining Beacon II

Once the trio head inside, Yang called Ruby and Gojira Over to sit down with them.

Yang: So how was your time guys?

Ruby: you mean when you left me , and I exploded?!

Yang: Yikes breakdown already?

Gojira: no, she really exploded.

Yang: you're kidding right?

Ruby: I wish! There was girl in white, i dropped her stuff and i said sorry but,-

???: You!

Ruby: eh! Ruby jumped in the air and wrapped her arms around Gojira neck.

Gojira: ah, Ruby can you let go? Ruby's face turned as red as her cloak as she began to climb of Gojira. He looked at the girl who yelled at his sister. She was wearing pretty much all white, with her pale white skin, and her light blue eyes people would call her an angel, but all he could see, was a schnee. Hm what's a schnee doing here? Wouldn't you guys stay in atlas? Whatever so what do you want with my sister?

Schnee: first off, my name is Weiss schnee, heiress to the schnee dust company! And secondly your 'sister' almost blew us off the campus?!

Yang: oh my god you really exploded.

Weiss: and lastly,Sister? you look nothing alike, especially with some of those... features. She says pointing at his tail.

Gojira: I'm adopted, tends to happen when dad is shot and your mom has a bomb dropped on them. And I'm aware of my... odd features, but I like them alot actually. After that weiss handed Ruby a panflet, and spoke so fast Gojira couldnt even understand it. Then yang decided to step in.

Yang: listen I just think we all got off the wrong foot. Why dont we all start over and try to be friends?

Ruby: Yeah, hi weiss I'm ruby, would you like to go shopping for school supplies sometime?

Weiss: yeah sure, we could paint our nails, and talk about cute boys, like tall dark and spiky over here! She said pointing at gojira.

Gojira: right here snowflake. Weiss became beat red as she turned away from him.

Ruby: Really?!

Weiss: no, do you really wanna make it up to me? Ruby says yes. Read this and never speak to me agian.

Just then they all hear a microphone turn un, as they look at the stage, they see professor Ozpin trying to get their attention.

Ozpin: I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose. He notices all of the students whispering to each other with all of the having different reactions. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step. He begins to walk off stage, as Professer Goodwitch walked to the mic.

Goodwitch: you will gather in the ballroom tonight, tomorrow you your initiation begins. You are dismissed.

Yang: He seemed kind of... off