Ideal

"Dad!"

A girl shouted, calling out to her dad.

"Coming!"

Y/N walks in the house, logs of wood in both arms. He was wearing a red and black plaid shirt, sleeves pulled back. A closer look at the house and, one could tell the difference. It seemed bigger because it now had a second floor.

"Look what I made!"

The little girl showed the drawing to Y/N. She had really long hair, except it was in a ponytail, so one couldn't tell the amount of hair she had. She was wearing a white shirt along with some overalls.

Y/N: "That's beautiful. Why don't you show it to your mom while I go talk to your sister alright?"

"Roger roger!"

The little girl walks to her mother's room. Y/N walks upstairs, leaving the logs in the fireplace before doing so.

He enters one of three rooms within the second floor. As soon as one entered the room you could tell it was made perfectly for a child, it had a blue color for the walls, the bed was small, there were a lot of toys on the floor, different fire type pokemon plushies on the bed, and a scorbunny poster on one of the walls.

"Stay away or burn, human!"

The voice came from under the covers of the bed, under the pile of all the fire pokemon. Y/N moved all the plushies aside and removed the covers to find a short-haired girl, her hair having the deepest black color one could imagine.

"Rawr!"

She jumps on Y/N, catching him off guard causing them both to fall to the floor.

Y/N: "Hey you little rascal, What where you doing hiding in there?"

She uses both hands to press on Y/N's cheeks, holding them like a kid would when they get a gift and would constantly keep looking at it.

"I didn't feel like waking up today."

She seemed sad, a bit odd considering how much energy she would have every single day since she is the one that would wake everyone up just to play games.

Y/N: "We all have those days. Y'know, all we can do is look at all the good things we have, no matter how much or how little, and remember that those are things worth waking up for."

"What do I have?"

She looks at him straight in his eyes, waiting for an answer.

Y/N: "Well, you have your mother, your sister, me, and—"

He smiles.

Y/N: "—This charmander."

Y/N grabs a charmander plush that was conveniently placed right next to him and pokes her nose with it. She laughs, then hugs her dad really tight.

"Thanks dad."

Y/N: "No problem Kris."

Y/N kisses Kris on her forehead.

Y/N: "Come on, your mother must've made you breakfast."

Y/N carries his daughter in his arms and they both go downstairs to the kitchen to see that there was in fact a plate of pancakes waiting for Kris.

Y/N: "Go on. Eat slow kiddo."

Y/N places Kris on her chair and she starts devouring her food. He smiles.

"I heard what you said up there. You've gotten better at the whole givin' speeches thing."

Y/N turns around and we see Marnie, still looking as beautiful as ever, wearing her pink dress but lacking the black jacket.

Y/N gets closer and kisses her. The kiss lasted really long and left her speechless, blushing and looking at him like it was the first kiss they've had.

Y/N: "Sorry, I didn't realize you wanted—"

Marnie returns a quick kiss.

Marnie: "Don't apologize, you're ruinin' the moment."

She looks at him and smiles, then caresses his cheek, her hand was gentle and caring, moving smoothly and softly along his skin. She stops, Y/N turns around and they both realize that Kris was watching the entire time.

Kris: "Ew! Right in front of my pancakes."

Both Y/N and Marnie laugh.

"Hey guys, what are we doing today."

They both look at their other daughter, Lyra, and then look at each other.

Y/N: "Honestly, I have no idea."

——————————————————————————

Y/N opens his eyes and gets up, sitting on his bed.

Marnie: "Hey, what's up?"

Marnie, who was laying right next him in bed, hugs Y/N from behind.

Marnie: "Nightmare?"

Y/N: "No..."

Y/N turns to look at Marnie, then kisses her for a while, she holds onto his shirt as they kiss. They separate, Marnie turns red.

Y/N: "It was a dream."

They both look at each other with a very passionate look, they didn't want to let this moment end.

Y/N: "A beautiful one."

——————————————————————————

Author's Note: Wooooo! We've reached 1k reads and I gotta thank you all for reading my dumb story that I honestly wasn't going to continue but seeing as people liked it I decided to continue it. And yes, there will be some type of christmas special, as well as a New Years special, or they might be the same. 🤔. I'll see you all in the next chapter.