Infinite Worlds Collide - Part I

It was just another calm day at the good old cabin, Y/N and Marnie were just relaxing on their bed. Y/N patiently waited for that day, that day where he would kneel down on one knee holding a ring on his hand and ask Marnie that magical question. The delusional champion knew that he would have to wait a couple more years at the very least, since asking now would be very weird. They were together for a couple of months and it just didn't feel like the right time.

Y/N: "Marnie."

Marnie: "Yes, Y/N?"

Y/N: "I've been wondering, if we were to ever have kids, what would we name them?"

Marnie took a good look at Y/N's eyes to see if this was just another attempt of teasing from his part, but he was dead serious.

Marnie: "To be honest, I actually wasn't thinking' about it much, y'know."

They both saw the seriousness of the situation, looked at each other, and laughed.

Marnie: "Even if we did have any babies runnin' around, wouldn't we have to get married first?

Y/N: "True. So when do you wanna get married?"

Marnie looked at Y/N again, trying to figure out what type of game they were playing and somehow if he was winning.

Marnie: "Mmmmm...I'm not sure. We would need a ring."

Gloria: "I can get a ring."

Out of nowhere, Gloria had sneaked into their room without them noticing."

Y/N: "SHIT! You scared me, how did you get in here?"

Gloria: "I have my ways."

Marnie: "What brings you here?"

Gloria: "Y'know, just visiting my pals!"

Y/N: "I don't believe it."

Gloria: "To tell you the truth, I'm scared. I'm fuckin' terrified."

Marnie: "Why?"

Gloria: "There's this guy following me, he was wearing this super fancy tux, y'know, but he ain't got a head, he has a clock.

Y/N: "What?"

Y/N stood up from his bed and closed his bedroom door and the window, along with the curtains.

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Gloria got on the bed and hugged Marnie, her eyes closed.

Gloria: "He got a clock where his head supposed to be. He also got one of those clock hands instead of a right hand; hella fuckin' spooky I'm telling ya!"

Marnie: "There, there."

Marnie was patting Gloria's head, comforting the peculiar trainer.

Y/N: "Are you sure you didn't take any rare candies accidentally?"

Gloria: "I'm telling you Y/N, I saw what I saw!"

Marnie: "It is hard to believe."

The couple did not believe what Gloria was saying. She was always the weird one of the group. A good kind of weird.

Y/N: "I'll be back."

The champion walked out of the room and the cabin, standing outside, he looks at the tall trees trying to think. The cool breeze hits his face in a very calm manner. Back in the bedroom though...

Gloria: "You smell nice."

Marnie: "Thanks?."

But what the trio didn't know was that behind the house, something was forming. Something that had a hue of blue.