Kind Of Back To Square One

After dinner, everyone said their goodbyes and they left to their respective earths, except for Barry and F/N who don't have anywhere to go; Father Time was with them as well. They all arrive at the cabin, present time, and Gloria runs straight for the door. She opens it and smiles.

Gloria: "Ah finally!"

She goes to the kitchen to drink some mango juice that was stored in fridge. The rest of the group walks in.

F/N: "It definitely looks like mine."

Barry: "Much smaller than the other one."

Y/N: "Well only Marnie and I lived here. Never really expected people to stay. But it's nice to have you guys here."

Father Time starts walking to the door.

Marnie: "Where are you going?"

Father Time: "Spend time with my sister. I'll be back someday and let's hope it's in better terms."

Dante: "I'll take my leave as well."

Gloria: "What?! You can stay a bit longer, right? Please!"

Dante looked at Gloria with a big mango bottle juice in hand and started thinking.

Dante: "Ah well, if you insist. Only one day though."

Gloria: "Yay."

Father Time: "Okay people, arrivederci!"

Father Time walks through a portal, closing it after.

Marnie: "So, what now?"

Barry: "I'll be right back, I have to get some clothes from the city and get my costume washed.

F/N: "Okay."

Barry ran off, a trail of blue lightning following him. He was back in a matter of seconds.

Barry: "I'm back and brought four sleeping bags."

Dante: "Nice."

——————————————————————————

It was nighttime and the four sleeping bags were laid out on the ground in the living room while Y/N and Marnie were in the bedroom.

F/N: "Well, I'm exhausted and need to sleep, goodnight."

F/N got in her sleeping bag and closed her eyes.

Dante: "Okay then."

Dante also got in his sleeping bag, Gloria followed.

Barry: "Okay then."

After everyone got in their sleeping bag and the lights were turned off by Y/N, he walked to the bedroom, where Marnie waited for him. He closed the door, got on the bed and started kissing her passionately. They keep this up until lack of oxygen separates them.

Marnie: "That was...somethin'..."

Y/N: "I love you."

Marnie: "Love you too dummy."

They smile as they embrace each other, the warmth of their bodies keeping them safe and comfortable.

Back at the living room, there was something going on. Gloria got in Dante's sleeping bag, causing him to wake up.

Dante: "Gloria? What's up, you okay?"

Gloria: "You know, since this is your last day here, I was wondering if we could...you know...f—f—"

Dante: "Whatever it is you want to say, just say it."

Gloria: "F*ck each other roughly until the sun rises..."

Dante: "No."

Dante turned around and ignored Gloria's request.

Gloria: "Come on, please!"

Dante: "That mango juice must've affected your head."

Gloria wrapped her arms around Dante.

Gloria: "I'm not leaving until we do it!"

Dante: "Leave me alone!"

——————————————————————————

Morning arrived, waking Barry up and he ran off to get some things for breakfast. Meanwhile, Gloria still had her arms wrapped around Dante and they looked like they slept good. F/N woke up and looked at them, took a picture and walked to the bathroom. In the bedroom, a certain someone rubs their head against another someone's chest.

Y/N: "What, what, what's up."

Marnie: "You woke up, I think this is the first time I woke up before you."

Y/N: "You woke up before me before remember? Oh that sounds weird."

Marnie giggles.

Marnie: "Well, wanna sleep a bit longer?"

Y/N: "Marnie..."

Marnie started chanting.

Marnie: "5 more minutes...5 more minutes...5 more minutes."

Y/N: "Fine. But then we wake up the others and find them a place to stay."

Marnie: "Okie. Sleep now."

Y/N plants a kiss on Marnie's forehead and fall asleep for five more minutes, or so they thought.

——————————————————————————