Just The Beginning

It's been a couple of weeks since the bizarre 'incident' but F/N seemed just fine when it came to adapting to this new world. Right now, she was watching TV in the living room, Gloria loudly eating chips right next to her and Marnie sitting on the floor right in front of them. Gloria extends her hand with the bag of chips—which had a big image of a psyduck giving a thumbs up— to offer some to Marnie and F/N, both gladly accept some.

Gloria: "Hey...I've been wondering...would you...maybe wanna...go out tonight....with me....and the girls.....to hang out and stuff."

Gloria spoke while eating some chips and her eyes glued to the TV.

F/N: "Sure....that would be nice...."

F/N did the same.

Y/N walks in the room and sees the girls eating his bag of chips, which he just recently bought.

Y/N: "Are you...eating my Mr. Psyduck's Great Chips?

F/N: "Gloria, you said you bought these."

Gloria looks at Y/N.

Gloria: "Hehe...you know I just remembered I had to do something very important....F/N RUN!"

Gloria leaves the cabin.

Y/N: "Well...whatever I guess. What are you girls watching."

F/N: "I'm not sure. Gloria said it was called Killer Bean or something. It's pretty good."

Marnie nods.

Y/N: "Well I'll leave you to it. I have a girl to catch."

Y/N immediately sprints out of the cabin, following Gloria.

A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER

Y/N: "Well..."

Marnie and Y/N kiss.

Y/N: "I will be seeing you later and will miss you while you're gone."

Marnie: "It'll be fast."

They kiss again.

Y/N: "Alright then, bye now."

They kiss again.

Gloria: "Come on lover girl, let's blow up this region to bits! Woo!"

She gets smacked on the head by Bea.

Gloria: "Ouchie."

Bea: "We're not doing that!"

F/N: "The world will know our wrath or something along those lines."

Nessa: "She gets it."

Marnie approached the car they were all in and she also got in.

Marnie: "Alright, let's go!"

The car drove away as Y/N stood on the doorway, feeling kind of sad.

Y/N: "Welp, I got the rest of the day, you can do this, Y/N."

——————————————————————————

F/N felt a bit weird the entire time she was in that car as its made its way to its destination, but when the girls finally arrived at an arcade, she felt relieved.

Sonia: "Well girls, you enjoy yourselves because I got a lot of work to do."

Gloria: "Oh no, you're coming with us and you are going to VIBE with us."

Sonia: "But!"

Gloria grabbed Sonia and pushed her out of the car, F/N looked away, knowing that Sonia wasn't going to leave and that F/N's behavior might make the situation awkward.