Infinite Worlds Collide - Part IV FINALE

UNIVERSE 11963 - CABIN

F/N: "So, what I got is that you're collecting different Y/Ns across the multiverse to fight a villain that you have absolutely no idea as to what he's capable of, and you just happened to stumble upon me."

Father Time nods slowly because he had an immense headache.

F/N: "And you only have the male version of me, his girlfriend, that same guy but from the future, some vigilante with a bow, HIS girlfriend, a bounty hunter, and a superman?

Father Time: "Correct."

F/N stood up and started walking to the kitchen.

F/N: "Oh boy we're screwed."

Gloria stood up and raised her hand.

Gloria: "I'm here too!"

F/N: "Oh right."

——————————————————————————

THE PAST

A kid sat in the corner of a dirty, empty room. The light of the moon barely lighting the room through the small, small hole on the wall. He cried quietly. He was emaciated from the lack of food and hurt because of all the work he had done. He was in a condition no child should be in.

"Y/N. Hey."

A girl opens the door, enters the room, and very carefully closes that door. She was in the same condition as him. She had a small piece of bread on her hand. The girl smiles.

"Here, I managed to get some food."

She handed the boy the small piece of bread but he kept pushing it away.

"Please. You have to eat."

The boy slowly shook his head. He spoke quietly.

Y/N: "You should have it."

The girl caresses the boy's cheek then opens his hand and places the bread on his hand.

"Don't worry about me."

Y/N: "You haven't eaten in days."

"It's fine."

The boy eats the small piece of bread.

Y/N: "I...promise...I'll make our lives better."

The girl nods, then sits next to the boy.

"I know. I trust you."

She puts her head on his shoulder and holds his arm tightly. Both kids close their eyes hoping to get some sleep, sleep that they haven't gotten in a long time.

——————————————————————————

UNIVERSE 11963 - CABIN

F/N stood outside on the porch, looking up at the sky for an answer. Y/N stands next to her.

Y/N: "So what do you say?"

F/N: "I'm gonna have to be honest here, all of this is insane but if you can trust them and you're me, then I guess it would make sense to go with you guys.

Y/N smiles.

Y/N: "The more the merrier."

F/N softly punches Y/N's arm.

F/N: "You're a very interesting person Y/N."

Y/N: "I get that a lot."

F/N laughs.