NINE

Y/N p.o.v

"Toga, give me my pants back." I sighed in frustration as I stood in my underwear.

"No, you should wear a skirt for your boy-"

"FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME, THEY'RE NOT MY BOYFRIENDS!" I activated my fire quirk and charged towards her as she ran out of the room.

Dabi p.o.v

I grabbed the water jug out of the refrigerator and grabbed a glass. They're arguing... again.

I poured the water into a glass, but it broke because of someone's flames. Y/N and Toga were making lots of noise while running around the house. Toga was screaming, begging for her life. Y/N was- where are her pants?

"Y/N, get some pants on!" I yelled at her as she threw her flames at Toga, setting the calender on the wall on fire.

"Hey- THAT WAS MY NEW CALENDER!" Kurogiri frowned. I walked over to the burning calender with the water jug and poured water on it.

Y/N p.o.v

I used my illusion quirk to make her see darkness. She continued running away but she smacked right into a wall.

I grabbed the nearest thing I could find to hit her with. A baguette. This should work. I lifted the baguette up in the air and hit her several times with it in the head.

"Okay, okay, I surrender! Your pants are in the shower!" I stopped beating her with the long piece if bread and helped her up and smiled like nothing happened.

"Thank you." I turned around, getting ready to walk away to the bathroom to retrieve my stolen pants, when I activated my fire quirk to heat up the bread and took a bite of it.

"I just bought that baguette..." Kurogiri lowered his head. Oh no, I feel bad now.

I sat the baguette on the table, and looked for a knife. I cut off the part that I bit on, and gave the rest to Kurogiri.

"Here, there's still some left. I didn't take that much." He smiled and took the baguette.

"Thank you Y/N." I smiled.

"No problem." I turned to walk away.

"Hey, one more thing." Kurogiri called out.

I sighed. "Yeah?"

"You can't have any soup tonight because you burned my new calendar and ate my baguette." My jaw dropped. Dabi and Toga burst out laughing.

"I didn't even-"

"Nuh uh Y/N. Look." He pointed to the burnt calender on the floor. My jaw dropped again.

"How-" Dabi and Toga laughed even louder.

"Well, you are going to that boy Kirishima's house. The shark looking boy? Yeah I think it's him. Ask him for food." Kurogiri shrugged and left the kitchen.

"Haha, Y/N doesn't get any food." Toga stuck her tongue out at me. I got angry and activated my fire quirk.

"Shut up!" She and Dabi laughed some more. I stormed out and grabbed my pants from the shower and put them on. I also grabbed my phone, my jacket, and my little crossover purse that contained some money. I left out of the front door and called Kiri. The phone rang twice and then he answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kiri, i'm on the way to your house now. Are you at your house with Bakugou yet?"

"No, we're actually a few blocks away from my house. You're not really close are you?"

"No, I actually just left my house."

"Oh okay, we should be getting there around the same time you get there, depending on how far you are.

"Yeah, well, i'll talk to you when I get there. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up the phone. I guess I could use my quirk to get there. Damn, if only I didn't turn that teleportation quirk request down...

After 5 minutes of flying

Well that didn't take long...

I was currently one block away from Kirishima's house, since I didn't like the cold air blowing in my face. Man, it is pretty cold today. I decided to activate my quirk a little bit, making heat radiate off of my whole body. Much better. I haven't done this in a while.

I eventually arrived at Kiri's house, so I rang the doorbell.

The door immediately opened to Bakugou, with a relaxed face (odd, since he's usually frowning or scowling) and red eyes.

"Come in, I guess."

yey, i guess. enjoy this chapter, since im on christmas break or whatever.