THIRTY FOUR

Y/N p.o.v

It was nighttime and Katsuki and I were laid next to each other. We just sat there, staring at each other, not saying anything.

"I miss Eijiro," Katsuki said, breaking the silence as tears began leaking out of his eyes.

"I know, I do too, I miss him so much." Katsuki pulled me into a tight hug and started sobbing. This is my fault...

"I'm so sorry Katsuki," I sniffled, "This is my fault, I should've pushed him out of the way. Just let it out, take all of your sadness and anger out on me." I dug my nails into my other arm that was wrapped around Katsuki.

He suddenly pushed me away and pinned me down on the bed, with his hands on either side of me.

"This isn't your fault, this is All Might's fault. We'll get revenge, I promise. He'll pay for this. He ruined everything," he said.

He leaned down and kissed me, still crying as I felt the liquid drip.

I kissed him back and that's when things started to get heated.

He started kissing me as a faster and harsher pace, and then he slid his tongue into my mouth, causing me to gasp. The heated make-out session didn't last for long as I pushed him away, leaving a string of saliva in between us.

We soon fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Next Morning

"Almost one month ago, All Might and many other pro heroes were injured in a fight against the League of Villains. A few of them were identified as students from U.A! One of them, Y/N L/N, was one of the top students in the hero course at U.A with very high potential and a very bright future according to All Might. She was in escaped from the police's custody, in which the police are unable to figure out exactly how. She and a few other U.A students were kidnapped during the League of Villains' attack on U.A about 2 months ago. She was apart of the recent fight as a League of Villains member though, along with another former U.A student Katsuki Bakugou. Two other students by the name of Eijiro Kirishima and Miki Miyazaki were killed during the fight. Kirishima's body hasn't been recovered, but Miyazaki's body was found outside of the hideou-"

"That's enough of the news for today." Dabi switched off the T.V and resumed drinking whatever was in his mug.

I sat there with my hand over my mouth, in disbelief about the false information that All Might revealed to the public. Miki is dead...