THIRTEEN

Y/N p.o.v

"I'm home." I sat my black backpack down that contained my clothes that were supposed to be for tomorrow.

My dad, Kurogiri, Himiko, Dabi, and the rest of the League of Villians were all around the table, discussing something.

"Y/N! You're home early! What happened?" Himiko ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Uhm, something came up." I quickly came up with a simple excuse. I looked over to my dad and the rest villains sitting at the table. "Hi guys, it's been a long time since i've seen you all." I smiled.

They all smiled back and continued having their important meeting.

I made my way to my room, not feeling up to doing anything except sleep. This day has turned into shit.

I opened my room door and was greeted with a pleasant, fresh scent. My room was spotless. My books and notebooks were on the tall brown shelves neatly, my bed was made, and my dresser was organized.

I placed my bag filled with clothes down by my closet and sighed. I'm not even really tired. I took the thin contact lenses from out of my eyes and placed them into their container with fresh contact solution. I grabbed my thick rimmed glasses from off of my nightstand and put them on my face. I should wear these more often. The contact lenses get uncomfortable sometimes.

Since I was bored, I opened the door to grab a PS4 controller from the living room. I passed my dad and everyone else still having their important conversation and made my way to the living room to grab the red controller.

As I retreated back to my room, I shut the door, turned on the system, and plopped down on my bed. I should change these clothes since I was outside in them.

I opened up my very organized closet and grabbed my favorite oversized, white t-shirt. I put on some black shorts underneath, since I don't really like going to sleep in just my underwear.

I picked up the controller and selected my profile. I decided to play Plants v.s Zombies, since I never really play it. I put the disc in the system, opened up the application, let it load, until it said, "You are not signed into PlayStation Network." I just sat there for a moment.

"Uh, what the fuck," I mumbled.

I exited the game for a second but not closing down the application completely. I went to the PSN log in page and put in my info. I selected 'sign in' after entering my information. But then it said, "You have been temporarily banned from PlayStation Network due to violating our Community Guidelines. (or Terms of Service?) Please contact Sony or call the customer support line at xxx-xxx-xxxx." I gasped.

"What the actual fuck dude!? Whoever fucking did this shit is gonna fuckin' die!" I went on a rampage.

Shigaraki's p.o.v

"You sure she doesn't want to be a villain? With a temper like that, she could get the job done," Twice said, pointing back to Y/N's room, where she was still screaming and throwing a fit.

"Oh my fucking- the customer support line is closed. What type of fucking shit!? I hate whoever did this!" I put my head in my hands. She is one difficult child.

"I got this." Dabi and Toga got up from the table to go and try to calm her down.

"Why do you give her a choice to be a villain or not? You are her father, you should make the decisions. Letting her be a hero will make us get found out about. Don't give her a choice. Look on the bright side. If she's a villain, you won't feel as if you're fighting against your own daughter," Twice said. I raised my head up.

"But I don't want her to hate me. And I care about what she wants. I care about how she feels. She wants to grow up like a normal kid." I mumbled.

"Well yeah but, it's for her own good. Imagine what will happen when people find out that she's the daughter of a villain? They're gonna treat her like shit, and think that she's a traitor. They won't care about what she'll have to say or explain herself. She'll be known as a villain." I put my head down in my hands again.

"I don't know anymore."

"You've created a powerful girl, Shigaraki. We could get what we want if she's on our team."

"..."

lmao, this actually happened to me.