TWENTY ONE

Y/N p.o.v

Well, that wasn't supposed to happen.

After recovering Momo's dead body, we helped carry a limping Mikasa and an unconscious Annie into the house.

We brought Mikasa into my room and sat her on my bed.

"Himiko! Go and get the tweezers, alcohol, cotton swabs, cotton balls and whatever else! Now!" Himiko quickly nodded and ran to go and get them. Mikasa was hyperventilating and stared down at the wound. "Don't worry, i'll make it look like it was never there." I smiled up at her and she smiled back. Everyone else just silently stared.

"Y/N!" I heard Himiko yell. "You've got another visitor! He's pretty too," she said with a smirk that I could hear in her voice. How many people followed me home today?

I groaned. I got up from my spot with Mikasa and her wounded leg. I excused myself and walked through the house to find my 'visitor', the wooden floorboards creaking with each step I took.

Himiko had a familiar green curly headed boy in front of her with a knife pressed against his neck. He started to shake. Tears started forming in his eyes.

"Y/N, I just wanted to talk," he said, his voice cracking. "Could you tell her to let me go? It hurts." Blood started trickling down the knife that Himiko had pressed against his neck. I signaled for Himiko to drop the knife, in which she did. Midoriya ran towards me and hugged me. We both fell on our knees. He sobbed into my shoulder.

I hugged him back tightly and began to rub his back in a comforting way.

He sniffled. "Y/N, I don't wanna be a hero anymore! Everyone wants to see me fail, including all of the pro heros! They laugh at me, they tell me i'm useless because I don't have a quirk. I'm weak... can you help me?" My eyes widened. Poor Midoriya. A few tears started forming in my eyes. I couldn't help but feel bad for the poor boy.

I put my hands on both sides of his face and made his eyes contact with mine. "How did you know? How did you know that I was associated with the League of Villains?" He looked down to the floor.

"I followed you home a few times. I know it was wrong, but I felt as if you were hiding something. One day, I heard Kacchan mentioned something about you working with the League. I didn't tell anyone, knowing that you had your reasons." I smiled and sighed.

"Himiko, please go clean and remove the bullet from Mikasa. I'll be in there in a moment. Give me some time. Also, behave yourself, please." She nodded in response and rann off to my room with the others. Levi and Eren walked up to Midoriya and I as we sat on the floor.

"Who's this? We're you crying? Are you okay?" Eren asked.

I smiled up at them. "Guys, this is Izuku Midoriya."