TWENTY EIGHT

Y/N p.o.v

Katsuki told me to go in first so that it wouldn't make us look suspicious, so I walked in while slightly limping. Bertholdt and Reiner seemed to notice, since they ran over quickly and helped me out.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Reiner asked as Bertholdt gave a concerning look.

"Yeah i'm fine, i'm okay." They helped me sit down next to Levi and Eren, and they instantly turned their heads towards me.

"Y-Y/N, you smell like someone. Their scent is all over you!" Eren said and I quickly denied it.

"E-Eren don't say that! What are you i-implying?." I stuttered

"You smell like it. It's really strong. You're lucky it's only us who smells it. It's that pomeranian kid. Y/N, you had sex with him didn't you?" Levi cut in.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I kept up my lie.

"Y/N, there's no denying it. We can smell it. The scent is quite strong- you even have hickeys and bite marks." Levi pointed to my neck. Why am I just now remembering that those are right there?

"Damn it. Don't tell anyone."

"Don't tell anyone what?" Hanji asked in a singsong voice while sitting in next to Eren and Levi, Eren was on Levi's lap.

"Nothing." I said quickly. Bakugou walked into the cafeteria with his usual scowl. Eren and Levi began communicating with me through my mind.

"It's him, isn't it?" I looked over at them.

"No! What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Well, you and him were gone for the same amount of time, and you have a cum stain on your uniform." Levi pointed out. I looked down at myself and saw the white stain. Fuck.

Eren leaned in and unexpectedly sniffed me. I flinched.

"It's literally his exact same scent." Eren covered his mouth.

"Ooh, who's scent? Did Y/N mate with someone?" The whole table's attention went towards me. Son of a fucking bitch.

"Why would you say mate? No I didn't!" Ymir came up behind me and sniffed me. I quickly pushed her off.

"That smell seems familiar, it definitely isn't yours. Your lips are swollen, not to mention, it's bleeding." I glared at her and licked my lip.

"This is a bit odd, usually, regular human scents can't rub off on each other unless it's a really strong scent, say, a frequently used cologne. But this... is out of the ordinary. Could it be possible that he's an Alpha?" Erwin asked.

"It could be possible, I doubt it though. I think it's their heightened sense of smell." I sighed and got up from the table.

"I'm going home, tell my teachers that i'm sick. I'll be in the nurse's office." I stomped out of the cafeteria and walked to the nurse's office. Damn it, I didn't eat.

3rd person p.o.v

"So who is it!?" Hanji asked Levi and Eren, trying to get as much information as possible.

"She told us not to tell." As Hanji got closer to Eren's face, waiting for him to tell her instead, Levi pulled him back and Erwin pulled Hangi back.

"Quit it. She'll tell us when she's ready." Erwin said while keeping Hanji calm. She kept trying to squirm out of his grip but he kept her restrained.

She finally sat still, lost in her thoughts. He let her go, thinking she was calm. Until she suddenly got an idea, and crazily smiled at Eren.

"Tell me, or I get to experiment on you!" Eren nervously smiled.

"U-um..." Levi cautiously glanced at Eren.

"Don't you fucking da-"

"It's that Bakugou kid!" Eren quickly slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Aha! Thanks for the information! Also, I forgot to mention, we have two more objectives. I can't say them now, but I will later on. The mission will take place next week."

"Jesus fucking christ, Eren." Levi heavily sighed, while burying his face into Eren's neck.

"It's Y/N's choice I guess, but what if Shigaraki finds out?" Marco asked.

"Pft, throw a tantrum?" Connie said, causing everyone to laugh.

"Hopefully he doesn't go to extreme measures, Y/N is going to be there by herself, well, Izuku will be there." Annie sighed while laying her head down on the table.

"We still haven't told her about the plan, so it's best if we tell her today, if Shigaraki doesn't tell her before us." The whole table nodded at Jean. Who knew he could be serious at times?

Y/N p.o.v

After leaving the school, I called Kurogiri so that he could open a portal for me, since i'm not exactly in the best shape right now.

When I had arrived, I instantly went to my room and got out of my clothes. I took a quick, steaming hot shower, careful not to fall in the shower.

I put on some old foundation that I never use to cover up marks, some sweatpants, and a white shirt. I flopped down in my bed, getting ready to play on my phone, until my dad makes his way into my room.

I instantly sat up in my bed and faced my dad who was in the door.

"Thank god, you're back." He came over to the side of my bed and hugged me. My dad's usually not the type of person to miss someone, but i'm his only child so...

"I wasn't gone for long. What's up?" He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. He sighed.

"We're going to attack UA and you have no choice but to participate." He began scratching at his neck. I looked down.

"Well um, what's the overall objective?" I asked sort of excited about the invasion.

"We kidnap you, that, god forsaken Midoriya kid, and a kid named Eijirou Kirishima."

"Wait, why him and not someone else?"

"That, I don't want to tell you." I sat there, staring at him.

"Whatever, anything else?"

"No, just that our goal is to kill as many heroes as possible, I also have a new Nomu ready." I nodded as he began clawing at his neck again with an unsettling smile. Blood began running down his neck.

"Okay fine, but go lose your sanity somewhere else or with someone else like you usually do, get out." He stopped scratching his neck and flipped me off as he walked out. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my phone.