Attack on Titan Character Quirks

Hanji: Eye Beam

Shoots lazer beams and/or chemical acid (highly flammable) from eyes and hands. Beams go through glass.

Side Effect: Causes eyesight to become worse.

Solution: Hanji has created glasses that she can adjust to her desired perscription strength. She wears them everyday.

Erwin: Gunslinger

He can summon guns and adjust the fire rate. The guns cause as much damage as a normal gun, but bullets are made from a quirk cancelling metal. The bullets can also change directions in midair.

Side Effect: None

Bertholdt and Reiner: Colossal Titan and Armoured Titan

Bertholdt and Reiner's quirks are their titan forms. Bertholdt's Colossal Titan form isn't as huge as it usually is. Reiner's titan form is 15 meters and Bertholdt's titan form is 17 inches (same height as the beast titan who will not be in this).

Mikasa: Fabric Hardening

Mikasa can use her scarf and any other fabric as a weapon. She can turn it into a metal, bend it into a sharp weapon, and swing it using her mind.

Side Effects: Can cause severe headaches if used over 25 minutes.

Known Solutions: None

Annie: Female Titan

Annie uses advanced hand to hand combat techniques in her titan form with the ability to harden any part of her body.

Krista: Nature Manipulation (Omega)

Krista has the ability to manipulate nature in any way she wants to. She has vines with sharp, knife like thorns around her arms that she can regenerate if they get cut, which is hard to do. The vines are immune to being burned with fire.

Side Effects: Heavy breathing and hallucination if used for over 20 minutes.

Solution to Side Effects: Mate (Ymir) releases calming pheromones.

*Alphas and Omegas are extremely rare. Omegas are usually classified as weak and submissive, but not Krista or Eren.

Ymir: Voodoo Doll

Ymir can use her own body as a voodoo doll as long as she stares at her opponent for three seconds without blinking.

Side Effects: Anything they do to themselves to do to someone else leaves a scar.

credit to _Professional_Trash

Connie: Body Weapons

Connie can transform his body parts into any weapon.

Side Effects: Major stomach pain when used on an empty stomach.

Sasha: Clone

Sasha can make more clones of herself depending on how much food that she's eaten within 10 hours. She uses knives and hand to hand combat skills to fight her opponent.

Side effects: Minor dizziness.

Jean: Nail Whips

Jean can summon and manipulate whips with extremely sharp nails and other sharp things attached to it. He also has body armor that can withstand 68 hits and 530 degrees (according to experiments with Hangi).

*Has a tool created by Hanji that shows how many hits that he's taken and how hot his armor is getting.

Armin: Blood Manipulation

Armin can use someone's blood against them. He can morph the blood into solid weapons, stop blood from flowing, make blood quickly seep through a small wound, increase blood pressure, and can smell blood from far away. Armin's quirk only works if someone has an open wound.

Side Effects: Loss of consciousness

Petra: Shapeshift

Petra can transform into any animal with 3 times the animal's strength.

Side Effect: Slight memory loss.

Marco: Angel and Devil

Marco's devil form has darker colored skin, marks next to the eyes, dark black eyes, and dark black wings. His devil form uses black fire flames and the power to possess people.

Marco's angel form has light skin and pure white wings. His angel form restores energy to itself or others (including the devil).

Both forms are allowed to be used at the same time. When both forms are being used, one wing will be black and the other one will be white.

Marco's regular human form has the devil and angel's characteristics. He has a devil tail, devil horns and a halo.

If Marco feels mad or angered while using his demon form, he will be much more powerful. If Marco is happy while usinc his angel form, he will become stronger and powerful.

Both forms can be separated from his body. His devil form will have horns and a tail, and his angel form will have a halo.

credit to KURO2429

Eren: Titan Transformation and Cryokinesis (Omega)

Eren make weapons from ice and can manipulate ice. He can withstand hot and cold temperatures. No side effects will happen when a specific medication is taken. (created by hanji)

Side Effects: Minor (rarely major) nosebleeds.

Levi: Demon and Pyrokinesis (Alpha)

Levi has a scythe that can morph into other weapons. He can have control over other people's mind and can summon demon creatures that attack on command. He can also breathe and emit fire from his hands.

*Can communicate with Eren through his mind since they are mates.

that's all of them! sorry for the lack of creative names, im not very good at coming up with things like that -.- i have been working on this all day and it is 3:57am omg