TWENTY FOUR

Y/N p.o.v

"Um, that's me. What do you- hey! Let go!" The boy in the black uniform and hat grabbed me and tried to bring me outside.

I started trying to pull away without using my quirk, but I ended up using my enhanced strength quirk to pull away. I fell backwards onto the ground.

"Damn it, who are you," I asked him in an annoyed tone.

"Your brother. Now come on you little shit." He went to grab my arm, but I snatched it away.

"Bullshit. Who are you really? What's your name?" He sighed, annoyed.

"Jotaro Kujo. Now would you please get up, you're being annoying." ... I'm not going with him alone.

"... Just a moment, i'll be back." I went inside of Izuku's house to get someone. I may as well get Levi and Eren...

"Excuse me Mitsuki, are Levi and Eren still in the bathroom?" She shook her head no.

"They just went outside with the others, where are you going?"

"I just need to go and take care of some things, I just need Levi and Eren to help out." She nodded. I ran outside to the back door where everyone was. I saw Levi sitting with Eren on his lap. As I got closer, I noticed that Eren was asleep. Damn it.

I walked over to Mikasa since she was my second option. "Kasa, would you mind coming with me with this guy? He claims that he's my brother, his name is Jotaro Kujo. I've never even seen him before." She looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Of course Y/N." She got up from their spots and followed me outside where Jotaro was standing. Before actually going outside we slipped our shoes on.

He led us to a quite huge van, with tinted windows. Wow, your typical kidnapping children van. Nice.

I hopped in the van between two very huge men. One had cherry earrings, the other had a very weird box hairstyle. What the hell...

Mikasa got in the third row where it was empty. Why didn't I think of that?

"Jotaro, is this your sister? Who's this other girl?" The guy with the weird box hair asked.

"Yes, she's my sister. Why don't you ask her who the other girl is," he said from the passenger seat.

He looked over at me, waiting for an answer.

"She's my friend," I replied.

"They're both so pretty! Maybe Jotaro will let me date his sister... but then again i'm scared. She might be like him..." He spoke to himself in French.

"We both also speak French, ya know," Mikasa and I said simultaneously in French.

"What!? How!?" He spoke in Japanese again. The guy with the cherry earrings tried to mute his laughter.

"Someone who speaks your native language also, Polnareff. This'll be interesting." The guy with the cherry earrings said.

"Shut up Kakyoin!" He continued to laugh.

An old man in the driver's seat began to laugh. "Oh Jotaro, you two are quite similar." He continued to laugh.

"Oi, Jotaro, who's the old man?"

"Our grandfather." He said in a monotone voice.

"Old man, what's your relation to me?" He paused for a second.

"I'm your mother's father."

okay so, a quick note here. i might be deleting this chapter soon depending on whether or not i want this to go with the plot. i think i'll keep it but we'll see.