TWENTY SEVEN

Bakugou p.o.v

After my encounter with Y/N and her brother, I stomped home and cleaned my face. I looked at myself in the mirror, running my fingers over the slight bruise over my face. How did my face even get like this. No one even... moved- that must be his quirk.

I let out a sigh and walked to my room. I fell in my bed and tried to go to sleep. Y/N hates you now. Now you've really done it.

As I tried to go to sleep, her words kept replaying in my head. "Good grief. Katsuki, I officially fuckin' hate you." I kept tossing and turning, not being comfortable in any position. I deeply sighed, a few tears running down my cheeks.

I eventually sat up and buried my face into my hands.

Y/N you fucking idiot... why do I like you of all people? You make me like this when no one's around.

Kirishima p.o.v

"Whoa dude, you like Y/N!? Wait til' she gets a load of this!" Kaminari got out his phone and unlocked it, so I immediately snatched it out of his hands. He stared at me in confusion. "Why'd you do that? You want her to know, right?" I knew I shouldn't have told him.

"You dummy, I don't want her to know yet."

"Then why am I even here?" He got up from my bed and snatched his phone from out of my grip. I sighed as I followed behind him to the front door. He twisted the door knob and left out. Suddenly he yelled, "I'm still texting her!" and ran off to his house.

I contemplated running after him and beating the shit out of him, but I didn't, I just slammed my front door and went to my room.

I switched of the light and dived under the covers, knowing that I won't be able to sleep, so I continued to roll around in my bed, trying to force myself to sleep. I've got to apologize to Y/N if I want to confess...

Levi p.o.v

"Where the fuck is Y/N!?" Shigaraki began throwing a tantrum, throwing anything in his sight. I held Eren closer, as he was still sleeping.

Mikasa walked in. "Y/N has found her mother, so she's spending the night with her mother and brother." So that's where she went.

"Kurogiri! We're all leaving somewhere! Mikasa, you're taking us to where she is, now." She shook her head.

"Shigaraki, she wants to see her mother. Yeah, she was pissed at first but she wants to get to know them. Please, don't interrupt." He stood there for a moment, until he started screaming and kicked open the front door. He stomped outside. What a big baby.

I ran my fingers through Eren's hair, earning a small groan from him. "Brat, you've been sleep all day. Wake up." He lifted up from my chest, and stared at me. He put his hands on either side of my hands and started kissing me.

"Get a room! Gay!" Jean playfully said from behind us.

"Says the one who's secretly dating Marco," I said, causing everyone to look at Marco. He turned his head away, acting as if he was staring at something else.

"H-hey! Shut up!" Everyone laughed at his reaction.

"This new base is actually pretty big! More space for bodies!" Toga came from outside with Dabi, wiggling around and dancing. "So, why's Shiggy outside crying?" The whole room became silent.

"Y/N found her mother and she's staying the night over there. Shigaraki didn't know." Reiner said from the corner that he and Bertholdt sat in.

"Interesting... Well anyways! We're planning on attacking U.A soon, and we need a plan going. But i'm not exactly sure how this is supposed to work out properly without Y/N being here but whatever." Dabi walked out of the room, seemingly already knowing the plan.