1:tuff pt2

LISA'S pov

im walking on the empty Hall's off school, i then look at the time on my phone.

7:31 pm

You must be wondering why im still at school at this hour. I don't really have a valid reason as to why. I just like seeing the school empty, abandoned, quite. Weird i know but you never know until you try it, the once noisy room that's full of people now empty, something about that make's me feel this feeling,

"you're brothers looking for you" i heard his familiar tone. I don't need to turn to know who it is.

"what part of, we don't know each other don't you understand "i said stopping on my tracks but not turning to look at him. I fear if i meet his gaze the feeling that i want to kill would lead me to another situation i can't get myself out off.

"look, im sorry, but.. -" i stopped him as i turned to look at him and less than a minute the feeling of when he was kissing me hite like a slap in the face. I took a deep breath.

"but what? What do you wanna say? Look jungkook if you're sorry sure the fuck i care. Just leave me alone "i said and i was about to start walking again..

"what if i don't leave you alone? What if i won't Leave you alone?, what if i say i'll never leave you alone? ,what if i say i want you? "i heard him causing me to stop. I then heard him coming near me arm's wrapped around my waist. I gulped. My Hands starting sweating, my knees start to weaken, my heart beat increase, my mind started to be cunfused, his back hugging me yet my body didn't do anything to stop him from doing so. My mind instructed my arm's to push him away yet like my body has a body of it's own and didn't obey.

"what if i say... I love you ?" he said as he was rest his chin on my shoulder. My body stiffin, like I've been hit by cold ice water. Silence ring in my ear. I couldn't say a word, im still in between his arms, this comfort i find in his arms is a first to me.

"let go off my sister "i heard taehyung hyung say. Jungkook's arm's tightend.

"I said fucking let go "he said and push jungkook. Jungkook's body then hit the locker, my brother then try to get me out of there but i push his hold on my arm and headed to jungkook. My heart aches seeing him hurt.

"a-are y-you ok? "i said and he looked at me and smiled.

"y-yeah. Just... Go home, im fine"he said. I didn't wanna go, i didn't wanna go home, i didn't wanna leave him there yet my brother then drag me to the car.

"WHY ARE YOU AND JUNGKOOK HUGGING?! "taehyung asked i just looked at the window. We're on our way to the car.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIES MOM AND DAD ARE!?,JIN HYUNG AND NAMJOON HYUNG EVEN GO TO THE POLICE FUCKING STATION!,AND I FIND YOU AT SCHOOL LATE AT NIGHT HUGGING MY BEST FRIEND?! LISA! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!! "taehyung scolded while driving.

'what if i say I love you? ' what he said won't be forgotten by my heart, my heart for the first time can't be contained. How can this be? How can i feel this feeling for the person that has done nothing to me but give me the cold shoulder.after a while we reached home. I got out the car and went straight to my room.

Aftef a few minutes my mom then came to my room.

And saf beside me. And rub my back.

"what's wrong baby? "she said.

"mom im not a baby anymore "i said and she laughed.

"why didn't you said you're going home late? Why didn't you answer our call's? "she said. I sigh.