let me holla

NARRATION

"dul, set bangtan! " namjoon started

"ANNYEONGHASEYO BANGTAN SONYEONDAN-imnida! " said bts as they bowed, in another episode of bangtan TV.

"hi everyone let's get right to it. Today, today will be men, today we're gonna figure out who has the best game among all of us" namjoon said as he move his eyebrow's up and down smirking at the camera, hand's looking like his hand sanitizing.

"me, taehyungie, chim and kookie ofcourse, we have girlfriends remember "said jin with a duh tone rolling his eyes.

"ugh, did you see the singel fuck i give about that around, cause i think i don't give a fuck"yoongi said rolling his eyes.

Jin did the same.

"Should us who already have girlfriends play? Jennie's surely gonna be pissed"taehyung said in a worried tone.

"psh don't tell me jennie noona has you under? "jungkook said as he chuckles his arm's crossed leaning back to his chair, causing taehyung to roll his eyes.

"ohh someone's brave. You and yes tae everyone has to play" namjoon answered.

"tsk his only brave because lisa isn't here"jimin scoffed, jungkook roll his eye's.

"hyung unlike you. Im the man of the relationship, i don't let anyone boss me around "jungkook said in such a cocky tone causing everyone to just chuckel at him as if he said a joke.

"You don't need tp act like that because there's a camera boi"yoongi said as he chuckled, jungkook only roll his eyes .

"ALRIGHT LET'S START THIS.!"said namjoon as he take his seat, a girl wearing a tight dress that fit's her curves perfect came infront of the boy's.

"Jin Goes first" said namjoon, the boy's then ohh as stands with so much confidence

"hey there ms beautiful " sais jin as he smiled at the girl, the girl smilef back.

"hi" said the girl

"can i ask you a question? "jin asked the girl only nod.

"do you know what got me to gardening? " jin asked as he smirked at her. The girl looked at him confused.

"no. What got you into gardening? "asked the girl. Jin smirked wider

"getting down and dirty with hoes" jin said as he lick his lip's looking at her up and down.

"OHHH! "

"BOI!!"

"YOU GAIN MY AT MOSY RESPECT "yoongi said as he clapped.

The girl only cover half of her face, as she's blushing.

"that was actually a good one" said hobi as he laughed.

"Well jeez, is that how you got down with jisoo noona? "jungkooj asked. Jin then send the younger a glare.

"shut your mouth" jin said as he went back to his seat.

"Im up " namjoon said as he stand up, the boy's Cheering for him as he walk to the girl.

"ohhh god. Im so clumsy " namjoon said as he dramaticaly wrapped his arm around the girl's neck as he clenched his chest.

"are you ok? " the girl asked.

"yeah. Im just so clumsy sometimes " namjoon said as he lean his head to her shoulder.

"why what happened? " the girl asked.
"it's just that, my heart has fallen for you"namjoon said as he smirked at her.

"NOPE! "the boy's said as they all put there thumb's down, causing namjoon to pout.