11: boss baby; jungkook ver.prt2

Narration

"um no. But i wouldn't mind if we get to know each other "the guy said as he smiled. Jungkook then glare at the guy, a angry pout flastered on his lip's.
"let's gooo" jungkook said as he pulled on Lisa's shirt, causing her to look down and meet jungkook glaring at her.

"um yeah. We better go" lisa said and was about to push her cart but the guy hold her wrist causing her to look at him.

"it would be hard to carry what your gonna buy, i should help you out" the guy said as he smiled. Jungkook glared at the guy more. But the guy seem's to not care.

"no it's alright. No need " said lisa as she made the guy let go of her wrist.

The guy was about to say anything when jungkook spoke.

"She said go away you bastard! "jungkook said, the guy's attention was now on jungkook's, stunned by the four year old.

"Aren't you feisty little guy? Im just helping your beautiful noona-" the guy was cut off when jungkook bite his hand.

"AHHH! GET YOUR BROTHER TO STOP!! "the guy screamed turning to lisa.

"gguk! Stop now!! I SWEAR TO IRONMAN HIMSELF!! "lisa said,jungkook didn't seem fazed and even bite harder. The guy then groan louder. Lisa then flicked jungkook's forehead. Causing jungkook to let go of the guy's hand. And looked at lisa with pout on his lip's.

"no. Don't you cry-"lisa was cut off when jungkook burry his face on her stomach as he cried. Holding tightly on her shirt.

"c-carry! "jungkook demanded. Lisa then did. Jungkook burry his head on the crock of her head.

"say sorry"lisa said to jungkook, jungkook only snuggle his head on the crock of her neck. Lisa then roll her eye's.

"you need to teach your brother some manners"the guy said. As he wipe the saliva on his hand.

"in behalf of him im very sorry. "lisa said,

"how about coffee. Then i'll forget about it-"the guy was cut off when jungkook tried to grab him.

"IM GONNAAA KILLLL YOUUUU!! "jungkook said as he tried to grab the guy, who just backed away as he developed a fear of the four year old.

"um no. I think we should really go "lisa said as she started walking away not looking back at the guy, jungkook then buried his head on the crock of Lisa's neck a small smile curved on his lip's.

"i love you lali" jungkook mumbel but lisa didn't respond causing jungkook to pout, he then looked up at her. Cupped her face to make her look at him.

"i said i wuv you" jungkook said as he kiss the tip of Lisa's nose.

"i heard you" lisa responsded as she just roll her eyes.

"well... Say it back! Don't you love me anymore?? Why don't you love kookie no more?, is it the sex thing? Im gonna change back to my old self soon enough. You just gotta wait!-"jungkook was cut off by lisa. As she cover jungkook's mouth.

"shush! Of course it's not that!. You we're a brat back there! And you expect me as if its nothing? Aishh "lisa scolded as she uncovered jungkook's mouth, jungkook then kiss her cheek.

"he was making a move on you. Im still jeon jungkook under all this cuteness baby" jungkook said as he rest his chin on her shoulder pouting. Lisa sighed and just kiss the side of his head.

-

Jungkook was resting on top of lisa. Head resting on her upper chest just like this past few weeks.

Once jungkook started closed his eyes.
Once he opened his eyes again he was in this place where there's nothing at all, the place was white. And the place seem to have no end. As he couldn't see the end of the place where he might be.
"what a weird dream " jungkook mumbel as he looked around. Once he heard some foot steps.

"ayo wassup" said this seventeen looking teenager as he greated jungkook awkwardly.

"who are you? I've never seen you in my dreams before? "jungkook mumbel. The teenager then laughed.

"you humans crack me up. Im Time Junior the third. Yes the thrid is part of my name. Any-whooo... Sorry for turning you back to your four year old self human. Me and my friends we're showing off our Power's. And you we're just There. I didn't now how to turn you back but now i do. " time said,
"wait. Hold up... Time? What? Isn't this a dream? -"jungkook was cut off by a loud bang not far from where they are.
"TIME JUNIOR THE THRIDDD!!! WHERE DID MY SPELL BOOK GO?! "screamed a deep voiced man causing jungkook to flinch.

"shit. You gotta go, bye human, sorry for turning you to a baby thing." said time as he casted a spell to jungkook and a lever just appeared out of no where causing jungkook to start to fall.
Jungkook was close to the ground he closed his eyes to prepare for the landing and....

"AHHHHH!! "jungkook sat up causing lisa to panick and fall from the bed.

"what the fuck-"lisa stopped once she saw jungkook back to his adult self.

"BABYYY!! "lisa said as she got up and ingulfted jungkook in a hug.

Jungkook smiled as he burry his face to the crock of his neck. Leaving now sweet kisses all the way up to her cheek.

"I love youuuu" jungkook said as he kiss her lip's passionately. Lisa kiss him back. Wrapping her arms around his neck.

"i love you more" lisa said .

«««««

Male duck's have cork-screwed shape penises. And some have barb's at the end to scrub away left-over sperm in the female from a rival males.

Addition.

If you wanna rock on some classic barbie movie's there's a youtube channel called. 'Barbie's adventure' im telling you this fact because barbie is the shit, Barbie's a boss bitch alright, she and ken have been together for 43 years bitch! And if you don't agree with me... Fuck you,

Barbie is the shit! ,

The more you know 😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗