14: you'll be mine prt2

Narration

jungkook then grabbed Lisa's wrist causing her to turn to him glaring.

"are you jealous??? "jungkook asked teasingly, raising his eyebrow's up and down. Lisa scoffed.

"me? Jealous?? Tch please" lisa said as she made him let go of her wrist. But jungkook didn't instead jungkook push her closer. There face's now dangerously close, jungkook smiling looking at her red cheeks.

"you are. You finally come to your sense's " jungkook said,causing lisa to glare at him.

"hah. i don't know what your talking about, shut up"lisa said looking away as she just cross her arm's.

"really? Your not jealous? Ok" jungkook said as he let her go a smirk flaster on his lip's.

"so you don't mind me flirting with girl's. Girl's who actually like's me? "jungkook asked, lisa frown a bit glancing at him then away. She didn't say anything.

Jungkook was about to walk pass him when lisa went in front of him, arm's still crossed glaring at him. Jungkook had an amuse look on his face.

"what? "jungkook asked. Lisa then gripped on his collar lisa then tiptoed, and without warning lisa kissed him. Jungkook was shamelessly smiling like an idiot between the kiss.

"what did i—HOLY FUCK"said taehyung as he just got back from the bathroom to withness jungkook and lisa kissing.

"a lot. You missed a lot" said jin, hobi who has his arm clung on yoongi's as he couldn't take the cuteness just started clapping.

"WOOH! GO GET IT KOOKIE" hobi said happily smiling widely.

— (a year later)

Jungkook kissed Lisa's cheek. And was ready to go when lisa gripped on his collar,

"baby i gotta go" jungkook said pecking her cheek multiple times.

"no your not" lisa only said, jungkook then chuckel, and rest his head on the pillow closely to her face. Jungkook peck her lip's.

"yes i will, come on i'll call you, we can even facetime "jungkook said lisa just wrapped an arm around his neck. Closing her eyes.

Jungkook then kiss her forehead.

"baby seriously " jungkook mumbel. Lisa only groan. She then made him wrap his arms around her waist. With a pout on her lip's.

"cuddles "lisa mumbel burrying her head on the crock of his neck. Jungkook chuckel as he kiss the crock of her neck.

"i can't stay the night alright? I gotta go home" jungkook said lisa then groan. Lisa then bit his collarbone Lightly.

"i'll go home when your asleep" jungkook said lisa then looked up at him with a pout on her lip's. The tips of there nose touching.

"why are you acting so cute? I gotta go baby, i wanna stay but i can't tonight. Tommorow i promise " jungkook said pecking her lip's repeatedly, lisa just frown.

"baby kiss" jungkook said, lisa then glanced at him, wrapping her arm around his neck tightly.

"you promise? "lisa asked jungkook nod, she then kissed him. Jungkook kiss her passionately. Lisa then soon break the kiss.

Lisa then snuggle her head to his chest. Jungkook kiss the top of her head, caressing her back.

"COME HERE BITCH! SQUARE UP! LET'S GO! IM'MA BREAK YOUR FUCK'IN NOSE BITCH! "lisa said as she roll her sleeves ready to beat a bitch up, when jungkook just carried her. Like a sack of potatoes.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! LET ME SLAP A MOTHER FUCKIN HOE!! "lisa said as she smack jungkook's back. Jungkook didn't even mind her. Lisa groan out of frustration. Lisa then got her a shoe off and threw it to the girl who just flirted with jungkook and hitted her right on the face .

"THAT'S BALENCIAGA BITCH! WORTH MORE THAN YOU! "lisa yelled the girl. Soon later the two was at the car.lisa's arm's crossed looking at the window. Jungkook then hold her thigh but lisa push it away.

"baby—" jungkook was cut off by lisa.

"Don't 'BaBY' me. That girl's titties was all over you and you just watched! "Lisa said glaring at him, arm's still crossed.

"that's not true. I tried to walk pass her, don't be mad anymore, you look to cute to frown"jungkook said kissing her cheek lisa just looked away from him. Jungkook pushed her closer kissing his cheek countless times.

"is my baby still jealous? Hmm? You still jealous? "jungkook asked softly, just a few inches from her cheek's. Lisa then turned to him a pout on her lip's.

"you didn't like it? "lisa asked, jungkook then peck her lip's.

"ofcourse not" jungkook mumbel. Lisa then snuggle her head on the crock of his neck. Jungkook smiled kissing the side of her head.

"let's go home"jungkook mumbel.

lisa and jungkook was in the car.

"YOU DON'T TREAT ME LIKE IM THE MAN OF THE RELATIONSHIP! AND I HAD ENOUGH—" jungkook was cut off

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING BITCH?! " lisa said screaming louder. Causing jungkook to talk quietly.

"im just saying. I feel like you don't treat me like a man—" jungkook said with a calminh voice but lisa cut him off.

"THAT'S STILL TO LOUD! —DON'T BE COMMING TO ME WITH A HOSTEL TONE! BECAUSE I WILL SCREAM AT YOU BACK! "lisa said glaring at him.

"alright...i just think that you should treat me more of the man of the relationship." jungkook said in almost a whisper.

"there. See now we can talk calmly " lisa said kissing his cheek. Smiling.

"your my bitch,i ain't gonna be your bitch, remember that" lisa mumbel then kiss him passionately.

«««««

Your belly button is just your old mouth.

The more you know 😗😗😗