2: sunshine pt2

Jungkook's pov

"this was fun! "she said as we're walking home. And i just nod. She then breath heavily. As she smiled.

"you know if you don't have anyone to spend Christmas with. Im here"she said and i looked at her, stoping from my tracks.

"you'll spend Christmas with me? When you barely know me? "i said and she turned to me.

"yeah *smile from ear to ear * i can tell you're not a bad guy. Because if you are you would've hurt me by now other than tolerate my weirdness "she said. I said stand ther looking at her. She's a few meter away from me.

Her smile is so pure its killing me, she's so precious that it scares me that i can hurt her. That with this feeling in my chest would just explode and she would be terrified of it.

"let's go! "she said as she started to skip. I then catch up to her. We then walked together side by side.

She waves to me as she goes in there house, i then go in our house as well, i then put my jacket in the closet and went to the kitchen and eat the turky.

'I'LL SAY TO MY DAD YOU SAID THANK'S! ' i then remembered her say. It's not really true that i haven't noticed her, i have, I've seen her on there backyard planting some plants, with her friends, i see her from my window, what a creep i am. Her smile never fails to make me smile. Aishhhhh.. I should really stop.

I heard a phone ringing, and i followed the sound it lead me to the living room. And i can tell it isn't mine because the case of the phone is bright yellow.

JICHU UNNIE! ~ calling...

Answer

"LIMARIOOOOOOO! I miss youuuu, you wouldn't believe what happened, my m-" i cut of the jichu lady.

"uh..im sorry but lisa leaft her phone in my place, you should just call later" i said.. And i heard her gasp.

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU?! ARE YOU HER BOYFRIEND?! OR MAYBE YOU HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND?! LISA-"i stopped her.

"QUITE!... Listen im just her neighbour, she just leaft it here when she was giving me some food. I'll make sure she can call you back "i said ...

"fine. Bye stranger"she said as she end's the call.

I better get this to her. I then go out my house just wearing my hoddie since im not gonna take long.

I then ring there door bell my body was shaking from the cold weather. Jesus Christ.

I then ring it again. I then started knocking.

"WHAT?! -Oh im sorry. "her dad said and he let me in. I breath as i feel the warm temperature in side there house.

"what brings you here? "he asked. With this expressionless tone

"uh.. Lisa leaft her phone-" he didn't let me finish.

"just go to her room, "he said with a care less tone. He didn't even questioned me, not even asked how i know her. That's odd.

I then just go upstairs looking at the room's since he didn't really told me what room. I then knocked in everydoor. And the last door was on the far side of the house i knocked and after a while in opens revealing the person i came here for. She has this large shirt on and some short's.

"oh. Jungkook what are you doing here? "she asked as she made me enter her room.. I was gonna answer when i heard some plates being thrown.

"wh-what was th-that? "i asked her starteld by the loud noise outside.

"my dad's drinking again, every Christmas he does this. My mom leaft you know?, in this time of the year. But look at the bright side, im more independent now"she said weakly smiling. I smiled.

"to answer you're first question, here *hand's her phone * you leaft that"i said and she smiled

"why won't you stay and just talk for a while, and my dad would stop aventually in a few hours. "she said. With a smile on her face.

"you know i admire you for having a smile on you're face in a time like this in you're life"i said and she looked at me. I then went near her and sat beside her in her bed.

"what can i do if i sit here hating my mom because she leaft? Nothing right, so i'll just accept what life's throwing my way ,because even what angel you look at it, i can't do anything about it, so i'll just accept and try to be positive "she said as she fiddel with her fingers.

"you're like the sunshine in a cold hearted world "i said and she smiled at me.

"thank's, that mean's a lot to me"she said i smile looking at her, she then smiled back.

"everything would be fine, good things happen for good people "i said holding her hand squeezing it lightly. She then hold my hand aswell.

"i said I'll make you happy not the other way around "she said as she joked, and i laughed, we continue to joke around are hands not letting go of each other. I feel so comfortable with her. To comfortable, after a couple of hours, the commotion downstairs stopped

12:42 am

"welp. I guess dad passed out now. I'll escort you home"she said,apart of me doesn't wanna leave her side and go home. But i just nodded, we then went out her room we then headed down stairs and her dad was on the couch.
Sleeping.

"you want me to get him in his room? "i asked and was about to go to his dad but she stopped me.

"no! Me and dad have a routine already-dad. On three ok? "she said shaking her dad lightly. Her dad just nod.

"one, two, THREE! "she said and her dad then stand she then turn and her dad lean on her back, she then headed upstairs.

I found this new whole respect for her, she's so strong in every way, after a few minutes she went down.

"so, I'll see you tomorrow? "she said and i smiled.

"yes"i said and she hugged me good bye. After a few minutes we break the hug, i then went in my house.

You're really a sunshine that brings light to my dark and dull life, and i like to keep my sunshine.

THE END 😎

«««««

In toddler's, there adult teeth are right underneath their eyes .

The more you know 😗😗😗