14: You'll be mine

Narration

"WHERE IS THAT ARSEHOLE?! "asked lisa storming inside the boy's dorm. Causing, jimin, hobi and taehyung who was on the couch turn there head to lisa. Not even fazed at Lisa's raging state.

"his in his room"hobi answered calmly, this happen's way to offten, for them to even think differently about this instant.

Lisa then came up stair's stomping her feet in annoyance. Lisa then kicked the door open.

Jungkook who was on his computer shirtless. Turned then smiled seeing who it was. Even tho lisa was glaring at him, he was still happy to see her.

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIME'S DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!! —I. AM. GAY! I LIKE GIRL'S WITH BIG BOOB'S AND ASS! I LIKE PUSSY JUNGKOOK!!" lisa said, jungkook looked at her as if his not hearing anything that she's saying.
"i like pussy to. See we have so many thing's in common. You look hot when your mad" jungkook said grinning showing his bunny smile. Lisa groan  Rolling her eyes in frustration.

"jungkook*tries calming herself* i am attractive to women. I like girls, i don't like guy's alright? Can you repeat to me what i just said? "lisa asked as she look's at jungkook right in the eyes.

"you just never tried dating a guy before. I volunteer to be the first guy you date" jungkook said, lisa then facepalmed.

"this was funny at first. But my girlfriend just fucking broke up with me because you keep telling everyone that you fuckin like me! "lisa said as her palm now into a fist. Glaring at jungkook who couldn't stop but smile at the new's.

"yes! —i mean. Awe are you ok? Do you want cuddles? A shoulder to cry on? Comfort? " jungkook said lisa then kicked his shin. Causing jungkook to groan.

"stop!. I don't like you! I don't!! "lisa screamed in frustration.

"how can you say that if you haven't tried? It's like with food. You can't say it taste bad until you try it. " jungkook said as he pouted.

"and beside have you seen me. Look at my body baby. Look this would be all your's " jungkook addded as he pointed down to his abs, lisa only roll her eyes.

"this is why i don't like guy's, You think just because you have nice body's you get all cocky and shit" lisa said as she cross her arm's.

"awe baby, you think i have a nice body, how sweet, " jungkook said, lisa then roll her eye's.

"tsk. I should've just go to mingyu" lisa said as she was walking away.

"Yah! Don't say thing's like that!! I get jealous! " jungkook yelled lisa only shake her head lightly.

"FUCK YOU! "lisa just yelled back.

"i woukd gladly let you! "jungkook yelled.

"LIS THANK'S SO MUCH!! WE'RE ALL GOOD NOW! "said hanbin as lisa just helped him with making up with his girlfriend. He hugged lisa.

Lisa then just awkwardly pat his back.
"yo isn't that lisa? "said jimin causing jungkook to turn quickly, frowning almost instantly.

"yah where are you going?! "asked jimin as jungkook just started walking towards the two.

Jungkook then broke there hug, holding lisa by the shoulder, glaring at hanbin.

"who's this? "hanbin asked. Lisa was about to answer when jungkook spoke.

"No. Who are you? Look here who ever you maybe. I call dibs alright. I have been courting her for five month's, and i have worked to hard to just let a guy ruin it, get in line "jungkook said pushing lisa toward's him. Lisa tried to get out his hold but no use.

"wait. Isn't she a Lesbian? —" hanbin was cut off by jungkook once again.

"ALRIGHT— first of my baby is now Lesbian, she is just confused, OKAY? —secondly she's mine so don't hug her" jungkook said firmly. Hanbin just nod awkwardly jungkook smiled.

"Ok. Bye" jungkook said waving to hanbin. Hanbin only looked at him confused.

"bye oppa"lisa said hanbin then got the hint.

"get your crumy hand's off me" lisa said as she elbowed jungkook's stomach causing jungkook to groan. Lisa just walked away. Jungkook just smiled as lisa didn't even seem that mad.

"jungkook help her" said jin, nudging jungkook as a girl's book's just feel over.

"i don't wanna. What if lisa walks by? She'll think im cheating on her. No way hyung "jungkook said crossing his arm's, jin then smacked the back of his head.

"alright, jesus so violent, " jungkook said as he crees his nape as he go and Help the girl with her book's.

"so corny" jungkook's eye's went wide. He looked up and saw lisa. Who was wearing a SKIRT! Not only that but also MAKEUP!

"li-lisa" jungkook stand, lisa only look at him coldly.

"this is exactly why, i don't like guy's, you'll see a girl with bigger boob's, bigger butt and just like that *snaps finger* as if thanos snaps, we dissaper " lisa said as she walks passed him brushing her shoulder on his, harshly.
Jungkook then—

«««««

Scientificly you are not speacial, the only thing making you different from everyone is, is your finger print.

So if someone say's your one of a kind. That is true because your finger print is different from everyone else. Congrats.

The more you know 😗😗😗

Thanks to ZyzymAnchester for suggesting this 😗😗😗