25: the it couple prt 2

Narration

Two months, it's been two months since jungkook is willingly humiliating himself just to get Lisa's attention, but every action seem's to be useless.

"45 ,45 attempts on winning lisa back. And no use. Dude. . . Are you seriously not gonna get the message ?"said mingyu as he sat beside jungkook who was sitting on the benches with a red mark on his cheek as lisa just slapped him—that's what he wanted anyway. Thinking that maybe if she hurt him, her pain would lessen, but it was just a stupid idea.

"your running out of IDEA'S huh? " mingyu said as he chuckled seeing the mark on jungkook's cheek.

"im desperate man. Im down to do anything at this point, i just want her back" jungkook mumbel with a frustrated tone,

"i don't know what to tell ya bro. "mingyu said pitying him. As he pat his back.

——

Later that night jungkook woke up in two am in the morning, with his phone ringing,he groan but soon woken up seeing who was calling him

😍😳baby💛💖💓

"this could be a booty call tho—who fucking care's if it is im down. It's her anyway" jungkook mumbel as he answered the call.

"YAH! JEONN!! K-KNOW THAT I-I FUCKING HATE YOU!! I—"lisa drunkly said yet she paused as jungkook heard her sob from the background.
"b-but why do i still miss you Huh?! W-why do i still love you!. . .ko-kookie. . . I-im sorry for sl-slaping y-you, " lisa said as she sob making jungkook's heart ache. He then sat up from his bed.

"where are you? Tell me baby please " jungkook said in a pleading tone as he put on a shirt.

"in my room" lisa said between the sob's. Jungkook then went and get his car keys, even tho he know's that by morning, won't remember, or regret what she's doing but jungkook still believe in a small chance that maybe just maybe she'll let him stay.

Jungkook didn't bother to open the door as he knew where the spare key was anyway. Jihyo, tzuyu, eunji along with his three friends are all to drunk to even notice him.

"these assholes didn't even tell me" jungkook mumbel then went to Lisa's room. When he opened the door. Lisa was chugging a bottle of sojo.

Jungkook then came to her grabbing the bottle and gently pushing it away from her. Lisa had dry tears on her cheeks. She then looked at him. Jungkook then lean forward, making there foreheads touch.

"i missed you " jungkook mumbel with a sincer tone, lisa then have tears beaming on the corner of her eyes.

Lisa then kissed him. Wrapping an arm around his neck. Jungkook then wrapped an arm around her waist tightly not wanting to let her go.

"i don't wanna miss you" lisa mumbel as she burry her head on the crock of his neck. As she gripped on his shirt. Jungkook then kiss the top of our head.

"kookie " jungkook's heart skipped a beat again. As it's been more than two months since she stopped calling him that.

"yes baby? "jungkook mumbel sweetly.

"stupid! Stupid! Your so stupid!! "lisa said as she gripped on his shirt. Now looking at him. Tears running down her cheeks.

"I-i gave you as much love as i can! But that wasn't enough for you?! "lisa said as she smacked his chest repeatedly.

"y-you think you can look at me with your hazel eyes with that sorry look and that would fix it? You think letting me hurt you would ease the pain? If i did you would be dead!. . .b-but why did i call you? Is it because im lonely? Is it because im drunk? Is it because im the stupid one? Why. . .why do i still love you?—"lisa was cut off when jungkook kissed her as he pushed her closer. A tear fall Lisa's eye's as she closed her eyes. As she soften her hold on his shirt.

"im sorry for hurting you "jungkook mumbel between the kiss. Lisa then moved now sitting on his lap.

"i hate you. So much"lisa just mumbel back. As she backed away. She felt a bit more sober. A bit more sense-able.

×fLaAsh bAcK×

"WHAT THE ACTUAL—WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?! "said jungkook as he came out the bathroom just wearing some pants, Yeong-ji then just smiled at him.

"We're partners on physics right? "said Yeong-ji innocently ,

"yea. So what? —you know what never mind! Just get the fuck out! "sais jungkook again. Yeong-ji then pouted, jungkook only roll his eyes.

"GET OU—"jungkook was cut off when Yeong-ji pretend to drop all of her thing's.

"oh oppsie. Im so sorry" said Yeong-ji as she then kneel down to get her stuff. While jungkook could care less as he was just on his phone.

"get all of your thing's and leave "jungkook said .

"you know this would be quicker if you help me out, please " said Yeong-ji, jungkook only groan as he did help her. After a few minutes Yeong-ji heard someone comming,

As she heard the door knob twist. She then pushed jungkook to her. Making jungkook out balance, making him ontop of Yeong-ji.

"Seem's like your busy "lisa said causing jungkook to look up at her.

"baby—fuck. BABY WAIT! "jungkook yelled. As he glared at Yeong-ji. Chasing after lisa.

×End of flash back ×

«««««
Before Adolf Hitler bacame the person people know him for. He was a aspiring artists. But gave up on his dream.
(his art 👇)

The more you know 😗😗😗