5: teeth prt2

' some days, your the only thing i know
Only thing that's burning when the night grow Cold
Can't look away, can't look away'

Jeon jungkook

I don't know what's with her that im so addicted to. Is it her look's? Her body? Her taste? Kisses? Hug? Her promises? Or is it how convincing her lies are? Or is it how i know she need's me? .what ever it maybe i can't get enough. Even tho im so intoxicated by her lie's, i see pass through it.

-

I kiss her, slowly making sure to make it passionate, to make her feel how much i love her. The love that she doubt.

My tounge brush over her's, she lean closer wanting to deepen the kiss, i grab both her hand that's wrapped around my neck pinning them down the mattress. Making her lay back.

I nibbel on her lower lip, as i back away looking at her. She open her eyes.

"just get on with it? " she said almost whispering,

"did you or did you not start a rumor about yeong-suk causing her to be fired? "i asked causing her to roll her eyes looking away from me. Her leg's unwrapped on my waist.

"why? Protecting your slut from me? Tsk "she said, my stare turned colder.

"she's my friend . My friend even before we're together "i said she looked at me with a glare.

"So she's more important than me? "she snapped back. She knows i'll choose her and i hate it. She knows how much i love her and she use it against me.

"no. "i said as i lean in and kissed her once again this time with lust and not love.

"I only did that because i love you" she mumbel between kisses as she intertwined our hand's together that above her head.

I only slipped my tounge in her mouth, her leg's wrapped around my waist i then broke the kiss causing her to whine i then kiss the corner of her lip's then going down her neck she lean her head to side making me have more room.

I start to leave open mouthed kisses, nibbling on her soft milky white skin.

"Your toxic " i mumbel as i leave i hickey on her neck as she moan my name.

"and im stupid enough to blindly love you"i said as i leave a hickey to the sweet spot on her neck. She hold my hand tightly whimper in pleasure.

I let go her left hand as i unbotten her shirt.

"i love you so much that it hurt's"

THE END 😎

«««««

Cannibalism is pretty common in hamsters.

The more you know 😗😗😗