VK Day (Mel's Pov)

It's been a week since the coronation, Ben, Belle, Adam, Aurora, Phillip and my dad have been helping Audrey the best they can. I've been keeping her company and talking to her while we go over paperwork. She told me that her and chad have agreed that they need another break. School's out so I haven't seen my friends. They still don't know that I'm pregnant, and hopefully they don't freak out when they do find out. I've been keeping an eye out for Uma in case she decides to make an appearance, which hopefully she won't.

Right now I'm just enjoying the view from Ben's castle. "Hey, come on. Everyone's already in the limo to bring over more isle kids." Ben tells me, coming over and wrapping me in a hug. "I'll never get tired of the view from up here. Also, who's all coming along?" I ask as he leads me out to the limo. "Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Gil, Harry and Giselle." He lists. "Good thing Mal's charmed all my clothes so that only certain people can tell, the only problem is that they're the people that will be able to tell." I say slightly panicked. "It's alright, you're not showing much anyway." Ben assures me. I nod and we make a quick pit stop so that I could put on isle style clothes to fit in. We reach the limo and Ben gestures for me to get in first. "Hey princess, long time no see. We almost planned to kidnap you." Harry jokes with a smirk when he sees me. "Umm, no offense but did you gain weight?" Jay asks, and Carlos elbows him in the side. "Don't call her fat dude." Carlos scolds. Ben climbs in and sits next to me, pulling me close to him and kissing the top of my head. "Who called you fat?" Ben asks and I glare at him. "Jay called her fat. But no offense you have gotten bigger." Gil answers and harry slaps his arm.

"It's only natural for someone to gain weight when they're expecting." Giselle interjects, not even glancing up from the book she was reading. Ben, Mal, Evie and I all look at her in stunned silence and jay, Carlos, Gil and harry look at her confused. "Wait, was I wrong about..." Giselle asks looking up at us. The other's turn to me and Ben. I blush and look out the window. "Knowing you and the fact that you're silent right now, I'm gonna say Giselle's right." Harry deduces and I blush harder. "No way!" "Ben you knocked her up?!" Carlos and jay yelp at the same time. When Ben blushes and looks down at his lap jay and Carlos turn to Mal. "Did you know about this?" "Are you okay with this?" Mal glares at them and answers with, "Yes, and yes. Ben's a good guy and he loves Mel, besides I think they'll be great parents." Then they drop it and we sit in awkward silence. "I can't wait to teach the little squirt the ways of a pirate." Harry speaks up. "And all about fashion and sewing." Evie squeals happily, clapping her hands. "You know what, I'd do anything for coffee and porridge from the slop shop. That sounds good right now." I muse placing my hand on my bump. Mal wrinkles her nose at me. "What?" I ask and she shakes her head and laughs.

Soon we're at the isle, and Ben tells us hell stay in the limo and wait for us. "I can't believe this day has finally arrived. I honestly wish we could take you all with us and some day, very soon, maybe we can." Evie announces to the crowd of isle kids. "Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times. You're going to be so sick of us." Mal adds. "So sick of us." Harry agrees. "Can I get a drum roll, please?" Evie starts and the gathered kids excitedly stomp their feet. "First, I would like to begin, with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizella, my sweet, sweet friend." Dizzy jumps up excitedly and rushes to hug Evie. "Next, is son of Smee. Come on, Squeaky." Carlos speaks and one of the twins of Smee walks shyly over to stand with Carlos. "And no way, we're splitting up the twins, so get over here, Squirmy, come on. Congratulations! Bring it in, buddy!" Jay says and hugs the second twin of Smee.

 "Okay this next two we picked because we felt that they could use a little bit of fairy godmother's goodness class." Mal starts jokingly. "Are Dr. Facilier's daughter, Celia. And CJ Hook." I finish for Mal. The two girls smile at each other and come rushing up to us. CJ hugs her brother tightly and grins up at him. "Last but not least this troublesome trio of girls who love to cause mayhem, The sanderson cousins. Wendeline, Scarlette and Maggie." Giselle says and the three girls come up with smirks. "You're gonna be handfuls aren't you?" I ask them with a smirk equally as big. "We'll be back for you next week, so be sure to pack." Gil informs. "Your own stuff." Jay adds with a smirk. "So, what do we have to mind when we get to auradon?" Wendeline asks. "Using your magic, it's pretty much a dead practice nowadays over there. But they do teach those who have it how to use it properly." I reply and she nods. "But they would totally be okay with our spell work right?" Maggie asks. "Well, when Mal and I first got there, they liked Mal's magic. But that was because she was doing their hair for money." I muse, thinking back to the girls who would line up at Mal's door to ask her. "So we'll never know until you get there and school starts. I'm sure they will though." I assure the three girls.

We give them one last goodbye and then Mal tells us to wait for her before walking down the streets of the isle. She returns a few minutes later with a bowl and a cup in hand. She smirks and hands me the two items. I grin excitedly. "Thanks sis." I say and take a sip of the black, lukewarm coffee. "Gotta keep my niece happy huh." She replies and we clamber back into the limo and leave. "So tomorrow, can we hang out at Evie's castle all together?" Jay asks me and I stop eating the cold porridge to think for a moment. "I don't know, there might be a council meeting tomorrow-" "-Hey, you need a breather, go with them. Besides you haven't seen Mal and Evie since the coronation and it's been longer that you've seen the others." Ben interrupts. I look over at him confused, he kisses me on the forehead and I smile. "Spend a few days over there, catch up with everyone, I'm sure Audrey won't fall apart without you for a few days." He adds and I nod. "Okay, but I'll have to get some clothes." I agree and Evie claps excitedly. "Oh good, we can start working on baby clothes. I've got a bunch drawn up already for both genders." She says. "And I've got a few things we should talk about." Mal adds with a subtle glance in Jay's direction. "You two can't hog her the whole time. I have a few things I'd like to talk to her about as well." Harry tells them. "I still don't see how you're eating and drinking those." Carlos says, looking at the bowl in my lap and the cup in my hand in disdain. "I don't either, but they hit the spot." I say with a shrug offering him some with a smirk. We stop at the castle for me to grab clothes and drop Ben off, and then we go to Evie's castle.