Back at the castle (mel's Pov)

In the afternoon lumiere comes to pick me up. He takes me to the castle where I'm greeted by audrey, dad, grandpa and ben. "Rosebloom, how was it, hanging out with your friends for a little while?" Dad asks with a smile. "It was fun. How were things over here?" "They were okay, we got a good chunk of the paperwork knocked out so no I don't have to worry about stress." Audrey answers and hugs me. "Thay's great." "How's mini ro doing today?" She asks and I feel the baby move around in my stomach almost in answer. "She's doing fine and she's kicking me." I answer and she jumps up excitedly and asks, "Can I feel her?" I nod and place her hand on my stomach. "Talk to her." I say and audrey starts cooing at the baby, who flutters around and gives a kick to her hand. "Oh." She exclaims and smiles widely. "Hi there mini ro, I can't wait to spoil you to bits. I'm gonna be your favorite family member." Audrey speaks and the baby kicks her hand twice. I wince as audrey stands up and ben comes over. "What did I tell you about being nice to mom?" He asks my stomach and rubs it lightly. As if understanding him she kicks his face and then flutters around. "Wow, she's gonna be a handful." He says and I nod. "Ya think?" Audrey giggles at us and I grin at her. "So, I have a little bit of paperwork I still have to do and then I have the rest of the day to do anything you want, the yarn and needles are in your room. I know you said you wanted to try."

I help audrey do the rest of the paperwork and then go out to the balcony and start to knit a blanket, or at least try to. "What are you doing beautiful?" Ben asks, coming over and placing his hands on my shoulders. "Attempting to knit." I reply holding up the clump of knotted yarn that was supposed to be a blanket. "Not very well though."  I add with a sigh. Ben laughs lightly and kisses my cheek. "Don't laugh, I bet you couldn't knit a good blanket either." He laughs some more and asks me to pass him a ball of yarn and two needles. "Well you're in luck because Mrs. Potts taught me when I was younger." He tells me and then starts to knit, showing me how to. Audrey comes out after a little while and starts up conversation. I tell her jay proposed to mal and she squeals in excitement, telling me that she's happy for them.We spend the rest of the day starting to knit a semi okay blanket together and talking with audrey.