Hans Jr. and Uma (Mel's Pov)

We arrive on the isle and park our bikes. "Hey, I'm me again." Mal exclaims happily and celia smirks at her. "Duh, evil magic doesn't work here. Kinda the point." She muses and starts walking. "Welcome back." Evie tells mal, wrapping an arm around her following celia. Celia takes us to her father's arcade, greeting her dad happily before explaining that she needs they key to hades place. Carlos puts a coin in the tv while celia talks to her dad and it turns on to auradon news. "Alerts of the sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads through auradon." The news reporter speaks and carlos calls for the others to come over and listen. "There are rumors that sleeping beauty's daughter audrey is behind the spell. We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies and which villain is behind this evil. We have an update." He says reaching up to his earpiece. "It's what? It's coming this way!" We leave the arcade to go to hades place and find some of uma's former crew on our motorcycles. "Long time no see guys." A boy I recognise as hans' son, hans jr. sitting on jay's motorcycle with a smirk. "Get off my bike hans." Jay says and hans taunts him. "Catch me if you can jay." Before revving the engine and taking off with the other members of the crew. Evie, jay, carlos, harry and gil start to chase after them but harry stops and turns back to mal celia and I. "I'll stick with you guys, give you some muscle." He says and I smile thankfully at him. "Alright then we gotta go find the ember." Mal says. "Good timing, it's right about his nap time." Celia says and then starts walking to his hideout.

When we get there mal tells harry and I to wait outside while she and celia go in and get the ember. She emerges a little while later with a smirk and the blue stone in hand. "It can't get wet, so we've gotta be careful." She tells harry and I. We get out of the barrier and the ember's powers surge over the group as soon as we do. Before the barrier closes hans jr manages to jump through. "Don't mind me, just going for a stroll." He tells us and attempts to walk past us. Jay shoves him and he shoves jay back, causing jay to knock the ember from mal's hand. Everyone scrambles to grab it before it hits the water to no avail. But right before it touches the water, a tentacle snatches it. I roll my eyes and cross my arms already knowing who is holding the ember. Uma rises from the water with a smirk. "Drop something?" She asks teasingly. "It can't get wet! Give it back before it goes out." Mal shouts at her. She laughs at mal. "Uma!" Harry gill and hans shout excitedly. "That's my name." she replies before sinking back under the water. "No!" I yelp and watch as the water rises in a swirl and then dissipates. We all look over the side of the bridge to try and see her. "Hi boys." We hear from behind us. We turn to see uma standing there holding up the ember.

"Oh welcome back." Hans says twirling uma happily. "Uma, you swam off and forgot us." Gil says innocently. "Yeah planning her revenge no doubt." Mal comments. "It's not all about you mal. I was looking for a hole in the barrier. To let everybody out. And you know what I've found boys? It's way better out there than we thought. There's a thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut. And fish so big you could dance on their backs. And they've been keeping it all for themselves." She tells hans gil and harry. Harry and gil look at each other debating on whether to tell her they know. "Gil and harry probably know already... They left the crew to go be prissy princes in auradon." Hans tells her bitterly and she looks at them for confirmation. "Whatever, uma we need that to break a spell cast by audrey, sleeping beauty's daughter." Mal interrupts. "Mhm, so the good guy is the bad guy?" Uma asks and then her and hans laugh. "Well I might not give it back just to see what happens." She says. "Uma nows not the time for games. People's lives are in danger." I snap and she looks over at me before dangling the ember over the side of the bridge. "Guarantee me that every single villain kid that wants to, can get off the isle." She says and I sigh frustratedly. "I can't guarantee anything until audrey isn't a threat, but that's what we've been doing anyways." I explain and she lets the ember slip a little bit. "How about now?"

"Fuck it, Mal lets try my way this is wasting time." I say to mal and start storming down the bridge. I don't realise theres lilac smoke forming around the ember and uma's arm lightly. "Uma take it from me and gil, she's been bringing over iske kids since after cotillion, she's gonna bring more over until they're all in auradon, but she can't while audrey is a threat." Harry reasons noticing the smoke. "Okay then, I'll keep this for the time being though. Because if you think I trust you to save the world on your own. Think again, this is a job for pirates." Uma says and I turn around to see her stuff the ember in her necklace, blowing on a puff of lilac purple smoke that was on her arm. "We can always go back to hating each other when this is over." Jay whispers to us and I glare at him. "Calm down there mels, you're powers are going on the fritz again lately." mal says and I realize my eyes are glowing lilac purple. I blush and take a deep breath. "Fine, hey hans jr what'd you do with our bikes?" I ask and the boy laughs. "We crashed them." I take another deep breath and turn back around. "Here's a thought, we could try to be friends. Put out history aside and celebrate our differences. I mean harry and gil get along with mel and us just fine now." Evie suggests. "Who wants gum?" She asks holding up a little baggie of gumballs. I just start walking down the bridge and I hear mal and uma argue about who's in charge before they start to follow with the others.

We all get back to auradon and find everyone asleep. "They're asleep." Evie comments and I look around at the sleeping people and attempt to call ben. "I can't get ben. Or any of the other's." "Or doug." "Or jane, the signals out." Evie and carlos add. Celia and carlos start talking and hans jr starts to glide by the sleeping people, taking money out of people's pockets and stealing fruit off the tables. "Hey, the money gets put back." I start, giving him a glare as jay takes the money from him and gives it back to the sleeping people. "But the fruit you were eating, little purple ovals, they're called grapes." I finish and he smiles and pops a grape in his mouth. "If you like grapes you'll love oranges." Gil tells him as he pats him on the shoulder. I smile at gil's enthusiasm and the confused look on hans jr's face. We find dude who tells us that audrey put all the people around us to sleep, but turned some of them to stone. "Look since we're here, we may as well check the school." Uma starts to walk up to the school with hans and gil at her side but mal speaks up and stops her, "No. Audrey went straight for the crown, so it's safe to say she's gonna go for ben and his castle next. That's where we'll go." "Says who?" Uma challenges. "Says me." Mal replies crossing her arms. "Says you." Uma chuckles, "Is that supposed to mean something to me. "Guys shut the hell up. We're going to the castle." I snap at the both of them and uma looks at me in surprise. "You're more short tempered than when I last saw you." She comments but follows me anyway.