Is it over? (Faith's Pov)

We wake up in the same spot we had been after we'd left the party, only to find it was night time now. "How did that happen?" Lyssia asks in a confused voice. "And how long were we asleep?" Nate adds looking up at the moon. We all get up and go to mine and lyssia's place and the others call their parents to tell them they're okay and that they'll stay the night with us. "What do you think happened while we were out?" Travis asks as we sit in a circle on the living room floor. "Audrey was causing trouble and someone stopped her." Trin suggests. "Yeah but who do you think stopped her?" Kurt asks her. "I bet it was mel, her sister and the vk's. They always seem to be doing that." Lyssia muses and I nod in agreement. "Whoever it was I'm thankful. I bet audrey would've kept going until everyone on earth was asleep." "Truth to that kurt. But you gotta feel bad for her though, something must have bothered her so much that maleficent's scepter caught her attention." I speak up, thinking back to audrey with her dark hair and outfit that was black at the edges.

The day of mel's engagement party comes around and everyone is feeling a lot better now. We stand around outside waiting for ben and mel to come out and do speeches before starting the party. So we find evie and the other vk's and start talking to them, catching up and such. Soon out come ben and mel, smiling brightly and waving as they step onto the balcony.