What's happening? (Faith's Pov)

I stand with jane when chad comes over to us with a water squirter in hand, squirting it at us with a laugh. "Huh, looks like carlos forgot about your birthday huh?" chad asks jane and she wrings her hands nervously as she replies, "Well maybe not, maybe he just took the wrong trail or you know what? Better yet, they probably don't celebrate birthdays on the isle, maybe it's like a cultural thing." I shake my head, hoping that carlos comes soon so that jane doesn't get disappointed. "No, didn't mel celebrate her birthday?" Chad asks and she looks a little more panicked. "Mel's dad is from auradon, he could've introduced her to the idea." She reasons. "Huh, yeah. He probably just forgot." Chad says with a smirk and then turns to run off. "Wait chad, there are people up there, taking selfies." I tell him and he hands jande the water squirter with a yelp, running over to the people taking pictures.

"Hey, have you seen mal or mel yet?" Lyssia asks coming over with trin. I shake my head and she frowns. "Oh hopefully she's not in trouble." She muses and pats jane on the back. "They're probably taking care of some last minute details with the cake or something, they'll be here." Lyssia comforts jane. "The boys are all stuffing their mouths with sweets at the sweet table." Trin tells me and I shake my head. "What is she doing here?" I hear a girl say and look up at audrey, walking up with maleficent's scepter and the crown. She's dressed in dark clothes and her makeup is darker. "Anybody save me any guacamole?" She asks and I look over at trin to get the boys. She slips over to the sweets table quietly and starts whispering to them, gesturing over at me jane and lyssia. "No? Looks like someone forgot to invite me." Audrey says and walks over to where the cupcake display is. She snatches a cupcake out of someone's hand and continues to speak. "Well, don't be expecting mal or mel, they're uh-" She tosses the cupcake over her shoulder. "-not feeling themselves." She says in a mocking tone.

"Does that make you sad?" She walks up to a guy with glasses. "Does it just ruin everything? Mindless little drones! How could you forget what they did to us? How could you forget that I was supposed to be your queen!" She shouts angrily and I look at lyssia in confusion. "Didn't she and mel talk about that and become closer to each other?" I whisper to lyssia and she nods. Something's not right, mel said that audrey was over that, I think to myself. "Time out! Kay, time out. First of great new look, I absolutely love it. But hey, before you do whatever you're gonna do, I was wondering if you wanted a loyal boyfriend by your side?" Chad speaks, coming over quickly and standing in front of audrey. I roll my eyes at his kiss ass behavior and gesture at trin to sneak off away from everything while she was distracted. Trin nods and gestures to the boys to follow her. I pull lyssia with me, walking quickly and quietly away from the party with the boys and trin. We get a good distance away but suddenly there's a cloud of pink smoke and I start to feel tired. I notice the others yawning and starting to fall asleep right before I fall asleep as well. Hopefully mel is alright so she can fix this. Is the last thing that runs through my head.