Figuring Out a Plan, the Boys Find Ben (Mel's Pov)

We get to audrey's dorm and I sit down in one of the comfy chairs by the fireplace. Uma lays down on the bed and starts reading a book she found under audrey's pillow and celia starts putting on some of audrey's jewelry while sitting in front of her mirror. Evie and mal search every room in the school to see if audrey's in one of them but come back into the dorm with nothing. "Found her diary, and dang you and mel ruined her life." Uma tells them when the come in the room causing me to feel guilty. "Did you find anything we don't already know?" Mal questions sarcastically. "She hangs out at fairy cottage, you know where flora fauna and merryweather hid her mom from yours." "The irony is not lost on me." Mal comments dryly. "How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy?" Uma says laying back into the mattress. "Okay how do I look?" Celia asks from where she's sitting. Turning to evie with a bunch of the jewelry on. "The bling stays here." Evie tells her and she frowns. "But she's bad." "And we're not." "Debatable, but I'll give you some of my jewelry celia, I'll bring a bunch to you and let you pick out what you like." I comment and she looks over at me with a grin.

"Come one let's get back to evie's castle." Mal says and I groan. "Do I have to? I'm comfortable." She gives me a concerned look. "Do you need to bow out and stay here?" She asks and I shake my head, standing up and feeling the baby kick hard. I wince and hold my stomach. "Is it the b- bandages are they too tight around your wound or is it the wound?" Mal catches herself and I shake my head. "I'm fine, just not used to all this moving around with it. I was told to take it easy, guess you can't take it easy when you have to save the world from your cousin turned evil." I reply and then slap my hand over my mouth. Uma looks at me and asks, "Wait, your cousin? Sleeping beauty is your aunt? Talk about irony." She says with a laugh. I roll my eyes but smile at the statement for a moment. "Yeah trust me, I thought the same thing when I found out." I tell her. Thank god evie's castle is a short distance from the school cause we make it there quick and I sit down in the kitchen while the others do their thing. Evie wakes doug with true love's kiss and celia and uma join me in the kitchen. I cut off a few slices of the cake and hand them to the two girls. "Eat it." I tell them in a motherly tone.

Mal comes in and says, "That was a really good idea... to check audrey's room. Now we know that we're on the right track." uma stops eating and turns to her in shock. "Is there an insult in there somewhere that I missed?" She asks with a mouthful of cake. "Just, I wanted to thank you." Mal replies, sitting down and serving herself some cake as well. Celia finishes hers and I finish mine so celia offers to take my plate and put it on the counter before leaving to sit with dizzy and the others who are all asleep. Uma serves herself another slice. "I don't know who's birthday it is but I want this cake." She says happily. I smile at that and mal chuckles. "So I maybe kinda missed the boat a little bit on calling you shrimpy and not letting you join the gang." Mal starts. "Yeah, we really could've torn up the isle together. And mel, I'm sorry I messed up our friendship by always using you as bait to get back at mal." Uma says looking over at me. "It's alright, I probably would've done the same." I say and smile at her. Suddenly there's wooden boards being put on the windows and doors, trapping us in. It gets dark and starts to get cold as we all stand and huddle close together. Celia, evie and doug joining us worriedly.

Mal puts her hands out and chants a spell to try and get the boards off but it doesn't work. But uma's shell necklace starts to shine and lilac purple smoke starts to rise off my hands. So we join hands and chant the spell together and the boards come off. Then uma gives mal the ember back and celia goes to look out the patio door. "Ooh, it's your boo." She tells me in a singsong voice. I waddle out to him as fast as I can. Hugging him tightly when I reach him. "Are you guys okay?" He asks, looking only at me. I realize he's asking if me and our daughter are okay without making it obvious. "Yeah we're fine." I answer, looking him in the eyes. "Are you okay?" I ask and he nods. "I always knew you would be part of the solution." He tells uma, not letting go of me. "What is this? I could get used to this." I muse, running my hand over his beard. "You like it?" "I love this." He laughs and then uma points to his teeth. "What about those?" She asks. I lean in and whisper in his ear, so no one else hears. "I like the fangs too." I kiss the skin right below his ear lightly before I pull away and see that he's blushing lightly. "Still as sickeningly sweet as the last time I saw you." Uma comments with a smirk. "If you're around them long enough you learn to block it out." Harry says and I toss him a playful glare.

"Okay so we all think that audrey could be at fairy cottage. We have no idea where that is. Did she ever take you there?" Mal asks ben and he nods. "Every fairy godmother's day. Where is fairy godmother when you need her?" "I wish I knew." Jane speaks up and then carlos gives her her gift, which is a necklace he made her. "Doug! Go with Jane. We need to find Fairy Godmother." Ben speaks up after carlos puts the necklace on jane. "They might need some muscle." Uma says putting a hand on ben's arm. "Well I can go." hans and gil speak up at the same time. "Well there you go." Uma muses and the four of them take off to find fg.