Fairy Cottages and Fighting Audrey

Ben leads the rest of us to fairy cottage, only to find it empty. Jay checks upstairs to make sure but, if audrey was here she's not anymore. A knocking catches our attention from a locked door on the other side of the room. Ben goes over and opens it cautiously, finding chad looking terrified and holding his knees to his chest. "Chad?" Ben asks confused. Chad looks up at him and says, "I want my mommy." Ben goes to help chad up but chad flinches back. "It's okay." He comforts as he tries again. Lifting chad up with ease. "What happened buddy?" Ben questions. Chad ignores the question, looking around frantically at the group.

"Ben? Ben! Oh, your face. She's gone? Huh? The door is open. I'm free. Freedom! Oh! Freedom!" Chad exclaims holding tightly onto ben's jacket collar before taking off running out of the cottage. Harry laughs as everyone else looks out the door in confusion. "Whoo, alright. Let's get this audrey chick taken care of already. What do you say girls, time to wrap things up?" Uma asks and fist bumps mal. "Ya know one day you're gonna have to tell me how all of you guys got teamed up." Ben says as we walk. "Actually mel assured that all the kids can off the isle once this is over." Evie says and I nod. "Um, before all of this happened dad called and told me the council isn't agreeing with our suggestion and that they still want to close the barrier for good." Ben informs us and I look at him with an incredulous look. "But they don't have final say do they? We can still bring the kids over?" I ask and he looks over at uma before shaking his head. "We can't do that to the kids on the isle, and celia and the others, if the council decides to close the barrier they can't see their families." I rant angrily and pace back and forth. Without warning a big black bird materializes from a pink cloud of magic and swoops down and knocks the ember out of mal's hand and into a barrel of water. "No!" I yelp as the ember sparks.

Mal grabs it out of the water and tries to do a spell on it. She holds it out to uma who tries to as well but she can't either. "Harry, you and uma go find hans jr and gil please. We may need them for strength if we're going at audrey without the ember now." I tell uma who nods and gestures for harry to follow her. I continue to pace around in worry, hoping we can come up with a way to beat audrey now. The baby kicks me twice in the ribs and I wince hard. Mal reaches over and steadies me. "Hey breathe, we'll do this somehow." She assures, trying to sound hopeful. I turn to the others just as a flash of lightning and a pink flash of magic turns them all to stone. "We've got to get uma and harry. And where did celia go?" I asks looking at the group. Mal shakes her head and pulls me to walk as fast as I can. We catch up with harry and uma in front of the school and shout to catch their attention. "What's wrong?" "What happened? Where are the others?" Harry and uma ask at the same time. I stop and catch my breath and harry holds me up, wrapping a firm arm around my waist. "All of this stress and walking can't be good for you queenie." Harry comments and I nod. "The others have turned to stone, and celia's missing." Mal explains to uma.

"Help me, Mal! Help me Mel!" Celia's voice shouts and we look up to see that audrey's got a hold of celia on top of the school roof. "Yeah, save your little friend, Girls!" Audrey taunts and I turn to see mal turning into a dragon. "Help me, Guys!" Celia calls again and mal shoots fire at audrey. "Careful not to fry your little V.K. buddy!" Audrey taunts mal. I feel my blood start to boil and my eyes start to glow lilac purple. "See if you can get the ember to reignite." I instruct uma and then shut my eyes tight to try and calm down. When I open my eyes I find myself behind audrey. "Audrey let celia go." I say firmly and she turns around suddenly. "Or what? You'll take her from me, like you took ben from me?" She asks and then smirks. "Not a chance rosie, I want to make you suffer." She then points the scepter at celia's neck. Celia manages to wiggle out of audrey's grasp and gets behind me. I chuckle dryly at audrey and she holds the scepter out at celia and I.

"You weren't kidding when you said you wanted to be dangerous were you? Well you forgot a few things..." I start, walking a circle around her, her keeping her eyes on me cautiously as I do. "This is not you speaking, this is the scepter taking control of you. Secondly you never ever pick a fight with the daughters of the woman who owns the scepter in your hand right now. And finally, you should never ever piss off mama-bear." I say and hold both hands out at her. Lilac smoke wraps around her arms and legs in a thick blanket. I close my hands into fists and the smoke tightens around her limbs. She manages to use the scepter to get free and raises it above her head. Before she can do anything to me mal shoots fire at her, distracting her. Mal uses the ember and audrey attempts to fight off the ember with the scepter. I hold my hands up at her back and a jet of lilac smoke hits her, causing the scepter to weaken its fight against mal and the ember. I notice the less power the scepter is emitting, the lighter audrey's hair and clothes become.

Mal wins and audrey falls to the floor unconscious. I grab the scepter and it envelopes in lilac purple smoke before disappearing from my hand. I fall to the floor tiredly and celia comes over to me, placing my head in her lap. Soon mal joins us on the roof, turning back into herself. Her hair now having blue in it because of hades ember. "Are you alright?" Mal asks me and I nod pointing at audrey. "Help her." I say and mal nods. "I can't the ember doesn't do everything for me that it does for hades." She says after attempting to revive audrey. "Mel! Mal, are you two alright?" Uma's voice asks from down on the grass. "Audrey's not waking up, and mel's exhausted from over extending herself. But other than that we're alright." Mal calls back down to her. "Do you need help up there?" Harry asks and I nod at mal. "Yes please." Mal answers.